Another Stelvio Ti Sport, $370/mo, $0 DAS

Got my lease agreement today. Stelvio Ti Sport. Whole deal was done with just a few back and forth emails with the SM. Paperwork was sent via fedex today but I asked the F&I person to email me the lease agreement so I could confirm and arrange transport.

49,080 msrp
40,876.50 agreed price (15% off)
3250 lease incentive
1000 aged inventory incentive
1000 dealer cash bonus
500 truecar coupon
35,126.50 gross cap cost
300 doc fee
595 acq fee
868 tax
333 DMV
.00009 MF
60% resid
Ally bank

$0 due at signing, $370/mo for 24mo/12k miles. This was from Criswell alfa in Germantown, MD.

Michael Disogra
Sales and Leasing Consultant | Criswell Maserati - Alfa Romeo
19570 Amaranth Drive | Germantown, MD 20874
240.364.7300 Main | 240.364.7792 Dir | 301-509-8708 Cell | 240.364.7321

23 Likes

Great deal! Really hope I can get mine ironed out to be similar.

Is the 3250 incentive based on location? In the Midwest I only seem to be seeing 1750.

Congratulated you elsewhere, but a really stellar deal!

Nice deal congrats! Good job!

1 Like

Is it possible to still get the TrueCar coupon?

It sounds as though most folks that sign up now are not receiving them, at least not right away. I received mine after about a week of registering but that was a month ago when I signed up.

https://www.truecar.com/l/personal_offers.fca2/

Link from another thread

1 Like

Is the $868 in taxes only on the lease payments? I thought MD taxes were 6%

Ah. Sorry. Should have mentioned I live in NJ.

I don’t think the taxes are correct but waiting on F&I to respond to my email.

Ridiculous. I contacted Criswell over the weekend and the salesman (not manager) said this deal was impossible. I even sent info from here proving others had signed leases like this. I dont get it. How does one get in on these elusive Stelvio deals?

1 Like

By not mentioning leasehackr

9 Likes

No one who gets deals like this walks in/emails and mentions leasehackr or jumps right to the outrageously low payment - that would scare people off.

We work the numbers and the deal step-by-step. Each of us has slightly different method, but we land in the same spot generally. There is a great thread about approach around here somewhere about how each of us does it. Suffice to say, they aren’t served up easily and they take time waiting for the right moment to jump but without missing the window.

For easy deals it’s best to work with a broker who posts here or one of the registered dealers.

4 Likes

Do you have a link to that thread that has the step by step guide?

There are a few if you search. I’ll post the link to the one I’m thinking of in the morning.

The amount of time I spent negotiating my stelvio I could have def paid a broker. But on the other hand, you learn a lot, I beat every brokers price I was offered on my deal. Teach a man to fish…

3 Likes

I guess this may be a good example of how to communicate, or I just got lucky. The following is the entirety of our email negotiations. This was so easy. The $500 truecar came afterwards in F&I.

8 Likes

Sending deals from lease hackr and expecting to instantly get a deal is exactly how you don’t get a deal

5 Likes

Fantastic job @Qbrozen! I also used Criswell auto for my recent Jeep GC deal and got an incredible deal. Made the trip down from NJ also!

Congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats to you!
And thanks.
The plan is to go get it Friday.