šŸ’š Andy | Hyundai | August 2022 - Preorder your Vehicle Today! | Buy or Lease Numbers Inside

Hi Andy I have sent you a message today about Hyundai Santa Fe, if you could please get in touch

Update 4/27/2022.

I have the Ioniq 5 SE AWD available at MSRP on immediate notice.

This is the exact same deal that a competitor posted yesterday, but my broker fee is half!

I have the same colors available as my competitor. Compare his deal to mine below:

I partner with the most prominent Hyundai dealerships in NY/NJ, including the same dealerships that my competitors partner with - but I charge a lower broker fee! $249 instead of $500!

Text Andy at 551-204-8712 to reserve your Ioniq 5 SE AWD for the lowest price on this forum.

See for yourself why Iā€™m the #1 broker for the Hyundai brand in our region.

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! Price sheets & moreā€¦ :arrow_up::arrow_up:

1 Like

Count me in as another of Andyā€™s happy customers. Great service all around.

1 Like

Hey Andy, in your post you tagged Florida as a location. Are you actually able to do deals here now? Looking for a Kona Electric, willing to do a factory order and wait for it.

texted you andy about ioniq 5 - havent received a respnse - located in Fl as well.

How long is the wait on sonata ?

Did you get a response?

no response

Update on Out-of-State EV Deals: Due to increased demand for EVs (caused by insane gas prices), itā€™s become increasingly impractical to ship these out of state.

The Ioniq 5 was slow to sell at start but word has gotten around about this capable vehicle.

The only Ioniq 5s I have available at MSRP right now are the SE AWD model.

I am sorry about this but there just arenā€™t enough cars on the ground to make them available at low prices, AND far away.

Sorry to those that have not received a response. I am receiving a lot of requests and prioritizing those that I can help with available cars.

If you havenā€™t gotten a response, please keep texting and Iā€™ll do my best to get back to everyone!

Thank you!!
-Andy

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! Price sheets & moreā€¦ :arrow_up::arrow_up:

1 Like

I am all the way in the west coast and wish our broker carry the same deal here too!!

When will Palisade 2023 will be available for lease/buy?

1 Like

Hi
Any 2022 Tuson available?

3 Likes

Any Ioniq 5 SEL AWD for July or August delivery?

1 Like

has anyone received any response from Andy? I texted him 2 times and also i posted on this forum 10 days agoā€¦
No Response. This tread seems dead

1 Like

I was just coming to this thread to see as well. I texted twice, havenā€™t received a response.

Looking for Andy for help with a Tucson. Texted twice, havenā€™t heard back.

Update July 2022:

Thanks to everyone that has reached out. I have been away on summer vacation and recently returned to my desk. For Hyundai, prices are now up-to-date for July, but most prices have gone up :frowning:

I should be available via text message for the rest of the month for anyone looking for a July deal.

I apologize to those that I could not service earlier in the summer, it has been crazy times. Rest assured, I am still responding to leads as quickly as possible in cases where I can find an in-stock car and feel that Iā€™m able to service your request.

Donā€™t hesitate to reach out with any questions!
-Andy

1 Like

Can you get an elantra hybid blue at msrp for financing? Thanks

How long is the wait on a Tucson PHEV?

Can you post some priceā€™s?