šŸ’š Andy | Hyundai | August 2022 - Preorder your Vehicle Today! | Buy or Lease Numbers Inside

Please post when you have reasonable lease offers on Ioniq 5.

Hi Andy,
Do you have any Hyundai Tucson Base Hybrid Available?

1 Like

The wait is OVER - Iā€™m happy to announce I finally have Ioniq 5s JUST BELOW MSRP. Yes, you read that right!
While there are currently no incentives from Hyundai, and the $7500 tax credit is not being passed on, this is still the most reasonable pricing I have seen on Ioniq 5 since release. A great relationship with one of my Platinum Dealers has allowed me to bring you a significant improvement from the $10k+ markups we were seeing over the last few months. I donā€™t have a ton - but I do have most trims available (either in stock or on their way to the dealer) - so please text me ASAP to go green :green_heart: and grab your Ioniq 5!

[Click Here to Jump to Ioniq 5 Pricing!]

2 Likes

My dude, have you and your squad assessed the dangerous road conditions in NY/NJ this morning yet? Do you anticipate another situation, sir?

4 Likes

Jason Sudeikis Omg GIF by Apple TV

1 Like

You know, the roads were pretty slick yesterday morning (and obviously today with the big storm). I canā€™t stress enough that driving safely is doing your part to help out with the inventory shortage. We need every new car we can get, and every accident avoided is a win for more inventory (and in turn, lower prices) on new cars.

Today was a great opportunity to test out the AWD capability of the Ioniq 5 though!

Iā€™ve been saying for years that the Kona EV doesnā€™t need AWD to be a great electric car - which is true.

But, having AWD and twice the electric motors does bring the performance up a notch. Itā€™s really easy to fall in love with the AWD-equipped Ioniq 5 on a day like today.

Iā€™ve gotten a few inquiries on the purchase price of the Ioniq 5 (since leasing is still too expensive). For most Ioniq 5 trims, assume Iā€™m at ~$500 below MSRP on a purchase. You can assume a ~$500 doc fee, tax, and registration, but no other fees or mandatory add-ons.

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! Price sheets & moreā€¦ :arrow_up::arrow_up:

1 Like

No more 2022 Kona EVs?

I highly recommend joining the Ioniq 5 Facebook Group, all they talk about are which dealers are marking up and which ones are offering MSRP, youā€™ll be the only person on their offering under MSRP. Consider me the referral for all of themā€¦ or maybe I could do it for you :eyes:

1 Like

Better still, have those folks migrate over here after you tell them about Andyā€¦

2 Likes

Yikes those lease prices are terrible. The Model Y is a more expensive car and lease numbers are like $200 cheaper a month. I will continue to wait till these numbers make sense.

It looks like the production on the 2022 Kona EV is very sparse. I think Hyundai is devoting more resources to the Ioniq 5, and, as a result, the '22 Kona EV is like a ghost. Most dealers are getting a maximum of 1-2 of these every 60-90 days. I was hoping that this would be a volume leader while waiting for Ioniq 5 prices to come down, but it looks like the supply/demand curve is not in our favor on these. If this is your dream car, I can probably get you one (figure about 2 months from ordering). Most are the SEL trim.

The Accent also appears to be incredibly low-volume for Hyundai. There are not many of these hitting dealer lots in the Northeast. They never leased well (Elantras have historically always leased out for cheaper than Accents), so sadly I am not offering the Accent at this time.

Unlike Tesla, Hyundai has a history of adding five-figure discounts (in lease cash/incenties) to its electricic vehicle leases. On the Kona EV, there was over $16,000 in incentives. On the previous generation Ioniq, over $12,000 in incentives made the $92/month car lease possible

None of those incentives are yet available on the Ioniq 5, and I suspect lease prices will only go down when the sales and incentives start.

Until then - purchasing the Ioniq 5 will be a better deal than leasing - because you, as a buyer, are eligible for the $7500 federal tax credit. There is no $7500 discount currently being factored into the lease numbers because Hyundai Motor Finance is not offering it.

I am committed to being the number one resource for Hyundai leasing and purchasing in our region. Especially on electric vehicles. I appreciate all of the questions and look forward to serving you.

Thank you!
:green_heart: Andy

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! Price sheets & moreā€¦ :arrow_up::arrow_up:

2 Likes

@AA-NJ yeah I will just keep waiting and when the lease price gets down to around $500 a month I will hit you up. Thanks for all your hard work brother. We all really appreciate it. Especially during these crazy times.

2 Likes

I wish we had something like this in SoCal. Currently all the dealers are bending us over and shafting us with massive mark-ups on the Ioniq 5.

I so want an Ioniq 5 but the dealers are making me never want to touch Hyundai again.

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦ My wife needs to give her car back and Andy has been great, but the prices right now are just tough to swallow. My wife just ordered the Model Y.

I will reach back out to Andy once my lease is up and hopefully prices are back to reality by then.

1 Like

ā€¦purchasing the Ioniq 5 will be a better deal than leasing - because you, as a buyer, are eligible for the $7500 federal tax credit. There is no $7500 discount currently being factored into the lease numbers because Hyundai Motor Finance is not offering it.

I am committed to being the number one resource for Hyundai leasing and purchasing in our region. Especially on electric vehicles. I appreciate all of the questions and look forward to serving you.
[/quote]

@AA-NJ,

I sent you text last night requesting buy info on an IONIQ 5 LIMITED AWD. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

I would love to hear the numbers to finance it?

@AA-NJ what is the money factor on the Ioniq 5 Limited in NJ. I text you but no reply. Hit me back up brother.

Go to Edmunds.com and get the info.

1 Like

I did and didnā€™t find anything. Do you see it?

aaraji said:

Hello, I am in 20854 and would like to see numbers you have for a 36/10 lease on the Ioniq 5.
MF, RV and incentives for these trims: Limited AWD but SEL AWD or SE AWD
TIA!
LTD - .00133 and 50%
SEL - .00133 and 48%
SE - .00133 and 51%
No incentives

1 Like