💚 Andy | Hyundai | August 2022 - Preorder your Vehicle Today! | Buy or Lease Numbers Inside

Yes!

Can you let us know when you reach a final consensus on the gravity of the situation?

9 Likes

G-d bless you.

4 Likes

Looking forward to a thorough write-up and follow-up to this very serious situation.

2 Likes

Anyone waiting for a response should have received one by now - if not, shoot me a second text!

January 2022 pricing is LIVE and ready to go! I think many of you will be (somewhat) happy with these prices! I’ve been hard at work with dealers to get updated pricing and keep markups at bay! See below for details on how much models/trims have come down! The biggest winner is the Tuscon with some trims seeing a $150/mo drop!

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! :arrow_up::arrow_up:

1 Like

Hi Andy do you have an updated price sheet with these prices for quick reference? Just want to make sure I’m interpreting the new pricing correctly. Looking at Palisade Limited and Calligraphy based out of NYC. Thank you.

Big time lurker / noob here . I’m in the Metro Detroit area and interested in seeing if the Santa Fe PHEV could be an option. Is pricing available yet? If not any rumors when that might be? Would the federal tax credit apply and help keep costs down?

1 Like

Andy, I have my wife looking to end her Ford Edge lease. Her final payment is this month. Do you have a comparable car size-wise to the Ford Edge? I’m not too familiar with Hyundai. Places are looking to buy her lease at the end, I do not know if your service includes that or not.

Thanks for any info.

This is a great way to promote deals.

2 Likes

This is way off topic but every time he posts I think he is using a bot/AI to create the text.

My most up-to-date prices are always at the TOP :arrow_up: of this thread. Start at the top and then scroll down to find the car you’re looking for.

You can look for the “Pricing Sheet Shortcuts” section like above to deep-link to the price sheet on this thread for the car you’re interested in.

This is a complicated question with a few moving parts, allow me to explain.

1. Hyundai only sends it’s “green” vehicles (such as PHEV and full EV) to certain states. I believe, at present, those states are AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TX, VT, VA, and WA. This means that the Santa Fe PHEV will be unlikely to be found in your locale of Detroit. One of the primary cases where it makes sense for me to ship you a car is if you’re looking for a Green Hyundai vehicle that’s not presently sold in your state. I do ship in this scenario.
  2. I do have access to in-stock Santa Fe Plug-in-Hybrids in the NY/NJ metro area. However, they are presently seeing dealer markups. I’ve been quoted $5k+ dealer ADM by a few dealers, however I was able to negotiate this down to a +$3750 markup with one of my partner dealers.
  3. You are eligible for the $6587 federal tax credit on the Santa Fe hybrid, IF you purchase the vehicle. If you lease the vehicle, you are not eligible for the federal tax credit, so any discount you receive from the credit is already factored into the lease price that I post. So if you purchase one with a $3750 markup and receive a $6587 tax credit, you’re still not doing too bad relative to the sticker price and the current market - compare to Rav4 Prime.

The Santa Fe would be the comparable vehicle to the Ford Edge in Hyundai’s lineup.

Re: Trade-In: Unfortunately, I do not take trade-ins at this time. However there are many resources on this forum that can assist with extracting any equity in your Ford lease and giving you the opportunity to start fresh with a new Hyundai.

Ioniq 5 Update.

The Ioniq 5 is trickling in. Between lease programs and markups, these are some of the most expensive Hyundais to hit the lot. I can facilitate purchases today for in-stock Ioniq 5 at $5000 over MSRP. The following lease figures already include the dealer markup:

I wouldn’t qualify any of that pricing as Hackr-worthy and look forward to being able to see the price come down from here! This is just the price to pay if you want to drive yours off the dealer lot tomorrow. Patience will almost certainly be rewarded. Here are some pictures of in-stock cars taken today:

Thank you to everyone that has reached out! I am always working towards trying to bring better deals to the Community!

Please text me at 551-204-8712 for fastest service!

:green_heart: Andy

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! Price sheets & more… :arrow_up::arrow_up:

3 Likes

Nice to see the Ioniq 5’s pulling up. Those numbers are terrible for sure but I appreciate you Andy. I will hit you up when they come down for sure. I have been without an EV since my Chevy Bolt EV lease ended in March of 2021 and it has been nothing but disappointments. Every vehicle I want is hot and new so the Mark Ups are crazy!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into the Santa Fe Hybrid and get back to you after we figure out if it will work.

How long would it usally take to get a plug in hybrid Santa Fe top model?

1 Like

I appreciate you too, Jose! Thank you for considering me for your next EV!!

The Ioniq product line has changed my life in so many ways already, I really do look forward to the next chapter of the Ioniq nameplate (Ioniq 5, 6, 7, and who knows from there!). I will do everything in my power to do right by the new Ioniq models, and this community, with the same goal I’ve had for every Ioniq deal that I’ve been a part of, since 2019!

Please text me when you’re ready to buy/lease at 551-204-8712! I have access to in-stock Santa Fe PHEVs today, with mark-up of course. Generally the longer you’re willing the wait the more likely I am able to chip away at the price on these. I’m confident that we can find an option that works for your timeline & budget!

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Click here to return to the top! Price sheets & more… :arrow_up::arrow_up:

Attention regarding

Santa Fe Plug-In Hybrid.

There is a STOP SALE on these vehicles.
It was originally only seeming to impact some of them, but now it’s looking like it’s impacting more of them.

This is related to the instrument cluster coming up as UPSIDE DOWN, a fix is not yet available.

Image credit “gab2627”

Other models are still available, however please note that the Santa Fe PHEV will not be available for an indeterminate amount of time until all impacted cars are fixed.

Tucson Hybrid and Santa Fe Hybrid (non plug-in) are still available at this time. Most other models are available.

Thank you!

Hi Andy,
Any news on the '22 Accents?

Andy,

any sonatas sel convenince package in stock?

hello interested in 2022 venue.

Sent you a text Andy. Hit me up whenever you have a chance bro.

Sent you a text today and looking forward to hearing from you.

Messaged you, look forward to hearing from you, thank you.