Amazing deal on '16 Canyon, $119/mo. 24mo. 10k mi/yr $147 down

Ah, good to know, thanks.

Another dealer around me said they ran the papers through us bank and they are only giving a 65% residual

Did the Tahoe lease work out for you?

I ended up getting a canyon for 250 a month zero down 2 years. There is no way the OP deal was happening here in Colorado. All the dealers said there is no way and when they ran the numbers the residual didnā€™t match even with US bank. I think I still got a good deal though

Did you get the 2016 or 2017? Iā€™m guessing you got the 2017 since you leased it? Will you share your numbers? Thank you!

I got a 2016 because of the 5k discount they had on them.

24 months. 10k miles.

MSRP: 35000

Rebate through GM:5000
Lease loyalty: 1000

Financed through GM financial aka Ally

249+tax.

Then I pre payed the gm lease to bring the payment to 250 after tax.

So paid 6k right there.

I called every dealer in Colorado and nobody was coming close to these numbers let alone the original posters numbers. Most dealers said they wouldnā€™t even lease out 2016 Canyons.

I think you did well to get a $35,000 truck for $250 per month. Nice! You actually got Ally to write a lease for a 2016? Wow, Iā€™ve spoken to at least 12 dealers in Florida the last two days and not one of them will lease a 2016. Iā€™ll push a little harder tomorrow when I follow up with few of them.

1 Like

I told the dealer here that no other dealer would do a 2016 lease and they laughed and said they donā€™t know how to work the system lol. Was the only dealer that would do it!

For what itā€™s worth tho, bellco credit union had similar numbers within 10 dollars or so and they were willing to do that as well.

Thank you very much for the information!

Hello, I have another quick question for you. What was the residual percentage for the transaction?

For me was about 73%ā€¦

Hello,

Thank you, again, for your assistance!

I had a dealer work the numbers through US Bank today and the monthly payment was really high. They claimed the residual percentage for a 2016 Canyon SLE 24 month / 10K per year is 58%. Who knows if you can really trust these guys? The money factor quoted worked out to under 3%APR. Ahhhhā€¦No Deal!

Ya j was given similar numbers through us bank when the dealer tride. Idk how OP got the numbers they did.

Best bet is to convince someone that they can go through GM financial because it really is possible even tho they say itā€™s not.