🔥 ALN's June Deals! Audi, BMW (6%+) Hyundai, Mazda (7%), Volvo (12%)! CASH IN LEASE EQUITY! Tahoe & $388 Bolt EUV!

PLEASE READ:exclamation:
_

• We have significantly changed our spreadsheet, compiling two master tabs, one for normal brands and one for luxury brands. Brands Covered: Acura, Audi, BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, VW, Volvo
  • Given the significant shortage, We’ve put all the cars we currently have access to in each of the two master tabs, side by side so clients can compare prices across brands. Any car not listed on either of the two tabs likely means it is very difficult to get
  • We’ve added a delivery ETA so clients can make better informed decisions and expectations set accordingly

About Auto Lease Ninjas

• The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!
  • We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:
  • Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page
4 Likes

Hey, I’m looking to sell a 2020 BMW X3 m40i lease and get into an Audi SQ5. Located in South Jersey.

What’s the best way to reach you?

Happy to help!

Thanks!

What about the SQ5? Do you have any?

Love this spreadsheet format

Thank you, put a ton of effort into it to hopefully give people a better picture of their available options in this market (and more importantly the timing of each option)!

@Teamspink - I do have some SQ5s - however, they won’t be getting in until December. Happy to reserve inbound units, though, and will honor posted discount on our site. Feel free to submit an inquiry there through the deal details page or shoot me an email!

Just a quick revision to this - please include the color too and feel free to include any info that would be helpful!

Thanks!

Subcompact SUV Deals of The Month :100:

2021-mazda-cx-30-2p5-turbo-112-1612840730
CX-30 Turbo Premium
MSRP: $34k
Monthly: $339
Drive Off: $3000
Term: 33/10k
Link to Finalize Deal: 2024 MAZDA CX-30
NJ Taxes Included

Subaru Crosstrek Base or Premium ($20 more)
MSRP: $25k
Monthly: $243
Drive Off: $3000
Term: 39/10k
Link to Finalize Deal: 2024 MAZDA CX-30
NY TAXES INCLUDED

2 Likes

3 Row SUV Deals!! :100:

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited 4x4
MSRP: $49k
Monthly: $560
Drive Off: Inceptions (see calc)
Calc Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

• Finalize by Emailing Inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com with zip, miles per year, cars in household, and color preferences
  • ON GROUND NOW, READY TO DELIVER

2022 Land Rover Defender 110
MSRP: $60k
Monthly: $664
Drive Off: Inceptions (see calc)

• Finalize by Emailing Inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com with zip, miles per year, cars in household, and color preferences
  • ETA: Mid to Late December Arrival, Inbound Unit

1 Off GM Demo Special, CX-9 Signature ~1500 Miles

CX-9 Signature
Soul Red Ext/Chestnut Int
MSRP: $49K
Monthly: $469
Drive Off: Inceptions (See Calc)

• ON GROUND NOW, READY TO DELIVER
1 Like

Chevy Camaro LT1
Color: 2 Available, Please Email your Preferences
MSRP: $42K
Monthly: $419
Drive Off: Inceptions (See Calc)
Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

• Approx ETA End of November
1 Like

Hey. I’m looking for 2021 acura rdx awd with aspec packages. What do I need to lease one for 3 years with 36k miles

All RDXs (22s) for the most part will be inbound units, probably an ETA at the end of november.

Here’s the rest of our deals (along with the timeline of each), if you need something sooner!

Reminder about Lease Returns

If you have a lease return please send the following to thomas@autoleaseninjas.com
Your Name & Lessor/Financial Institution of Your Lease:
VIN:
Current Miles & Condition (Scale of 1-5):
Months Remaining & Monthly Payment:
Residual Value (or Account # if you don’t have your RV):
Accident History (if any):
Location/Garaged Zip Code:
Color:

1 Like

can you post a calc link for LR Defender 24/7500 ? How soon are they available ?

late december availability (or, what i recommend, custom order a 2023). Order banks just opened

Why a 2023? Residuals better?

Because there’s basically no 2022s left lol

2 Likes

Hi, tried sending a message via DM, but whats the rate for doing a defender build?

Hi, do you have any Volvo V60 CCs available? I didn’t see them listed. Thanks.

Not at the moment, unfortunately, and they aren’t leasing particularly well right now.

We’re selling them at sticker and base money factor (which is competitive in this market).

As a note about the LT1 Deal - It is local only - NY/NJ/CT only per dealer’s policy, same with all LR/RR Deals

Here’s the rest of our deals!