(Almost) cheated on RX350 AWD deal in MA- HELP ME!

Each MSD in your deal will lower the monthly payment approximately $6-$7. Putting down 9 MSDs will lower the money factor to .00008 if they don’t inflate the .00080 (1.92%) current rate for tier 1 credit customers to begin with. The buy cash (incentives) should be added to the selling discount off of the MSRP, along with the acquisition fee as part of the cap cost reduction.

Getting 15k will reduce the RV by 2% compared to 12k. You should just get how much you really think you need.

Good advice. Lowering the residual equates to approximately $14-$15 per every % point. 2% equals $28-$30 more per monthly payment. Buying miles are only ever worth the extra money when you are going to use them.

Herb Chambers Lexus (both Sharon and Hingham) have 82 Rx 350 in Stock, 11 RX450h and 46 GX460. I think you could easily get a great deal here :slight_smile: In fact they are already advertising $400 with 4k drive off. You could easily get them to $400 with just ttl drive offs if you use MSDs.

All leases are for 36 months, 10k miles per year with excess of 25¢ per mile. Taxes, registration and $349 documentation fee additional. Security deposit waived on approved credit. Total due at signing includes bank fee/cap cost reduction. See dealer for details. Photos are for illustration purposes only. Offers expire 10/9/17.

In fact, I would say the GX is a much better deal

If you are getting 54k msrp for 47k sales price, your RX deal should be similar to Benz55’s above.

ok here is what they came back with

Hi Merlyne, the MSRP of this vehicle is $54,074 and the selling price including rebate of $2,000 is $47,000. $47,000 is the cap cost. The money factor is .00095. The residual value is $32,985.14.

36 months
15,000 miles per year
0 down

$666/month including tax

are you using the calculator on here?

I suggest this one, much easier and less confusing
http://www.ridewithg.com/rwg-calculator/
$494/mo incl tax + everything else

this is the wrong tax rate shouldn’t it be 6.25 for MA?

1 Like

Thanks
I asked them what the fees rolled in was ?

They tried to get me on the phone with a manager I told them for now email communication is preferable to avoid confusion.
I told them I got 494.36 with no fees.
$666/month including tax with 0 down is above the 1% MSRP rule, please provide a breakdown of fees , I have Tier 1 credit.

Wait, did you really include the “…is above the 1% MSRP rule…” in your email? :laughing:

4 Likes

For the Car in Warick, RI MSRP $52,814 they just offered $45, 632

ok well too late.
It should demonstrate anyway their deal is bad.

I don’t think you should put that in the email. It’s just a general rule we use on this forum.

3 Likes

For the Car in Warick, RI MSRP $52,814 they just offered $45, 632

Yes that would be a smoking deal. Remember with 9 MSD, this could be 420 before tax…

1 Like

I was just quoting Benz55 deal. He lives in a place with 7.25 tax but the rest of numbers are comparable …

1 Like

I find it strange that Benz55 had a residual of 58% with 12k miles and here we are assuming/using 61% residual with 15k miles. Something does not add up. I think on 15k miles the residual is 55 and the payment is going to be closer to 500 …

1 Like