ALL IN TEXAS 2020 Toyota CORONAVIRUS SPECIAL Tundra $249 ALL COVERAGES INCLUDED 4WD SR5 CrewMax TSS Off Road, Blackout

Do you know the exact verbiage used? Bc I’ve reviewed the lease paperwork I walked out of the dealership with and I don’t see anything about GAP coverage being included in the lease details.

I will also verify with USBank but since personally leasing Tundras in 2018 and again in 2020 they’ve not been included in either of my contracts.

Fred, I’m looking for a Tundra, please message. Great deal!!!

Confirmed with USBank that in Texas GAP insurance is NOT included. Look at section 26 on your contact.

Fred

1 Like

Another out of state guy (Kansas) watching this thread with much interest. My Tacoma lease is up in May and I want to upgrade. I really want in on this deal. If you can get things ironed out in the next few months, I’m very confident you can earn my business. Much rather drive from Dallas area than Philly where similar awesome deals are available.

2 Likes

Will let everyone know!

1 Like

Good Luck on the deal

Fred could tell us how much US Bank charges for GAP in Texas? And how much US Bank charges for excessive wear and tear? I’ve seen $600 in other threads. I pm’ed you earlier in the month. I may get the sign off to go ahead. Thanks

Hey Fred. Im interested in a black/black Tundra. And, saw your wife’s deal with 15k miles. Is that deal still possible? Im in Houston and qualify with all the terms in your ad. Thanks.

I was told that the credit rating used by Car deals is different than the regular FICO scores obtained through the 3 main agencies. How do I check whether I am a tier 1 credit so as to avoid surprises. MY credit score is over 750 but haven’t leased or financed a vehicle before (always bought cash).

Hello, you would qualify if you had a co-signer that had financed a vehicle before with good credit. Unfortunately you have to hit every wicket to qualify with the lender.

Thanks!

There is a long credit thread in the forum. Read it and you will find your answers.

I’ve also seen $600 for Toyota protection plan, but that’s 50% off the $1200 fee. Not sure how each broker deal lines up with that.

1 Like

Can usually work it into the deal for much less. For example if you want wheel & tire, gap, excess wear & tear and additional mileage I can negotiate a much better number than with just gap or just mileage.

I am from FL and has some questions. First I was told the tundra isn’t leasing well in FL, can that be true? Also I have leased Tacoma that I got on teir 1 credit but my Fico is around 730-740. How was that possible? I will say I have financed through Toyota several times.
Thanks.

Currently Fred doesnt do out of state and wouldnt be able to answer your FL questions. I would reach out to @RockyStadiumToyota He’s based in FL and has pretty good deals.

Being in FL we are part of SET not TFS everything is different for us. Texas is a part of GST which is also different like SET but goes by TFS programs. Being in SET our programs and incentives are not the same as the rest of the country. Someone in TX or PA or wherever else is not going to know this as they do not work here. Tundras do not lease bad they lease well but when you don’t have the same incentives others have and programs are worse than previous months it’s not going to looks as good. Tacoma programs are great and have more incentives this month which is why if you ask me about the 2 I am going to say a Tacoma is a lot cheaper.

2 Likes

I just got my truck today - thanks Fred! No hidden costs and a great dealer to work with. Appreciate all of the help!

Can you share the details?

Jflores, I talked to Chris and he was the one that told me about the tundra. Chris just cleared that up for me. Thank you. I am still wondering about the credit question. Either way I have till November but I like to be on the look out for good deals so I am not caught with a bad one later on. Thanks.

1 Like