ALL IN TEXAS 2020 Toyota CORONAVIRUS SPECIAL Tundra $249 ALL COVERAGES INCLUDED 4WD SR5 CrewMax TSS Off Road, Blackout

Just to confirm…we pay you $499, pay the dealer $309 and leave with a $48K truck? A friend of mine is looking for a truck very quickly and I just want to make I don’t misguide him.

Yes, hit the nail on the head haha! As long as he’s a Texas resident and has tier 1 credit.

Thank you for your prompt replies.

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

Deal is legit. Fred is awesome, very responsible, responds very quickly and definitely working with him in the future.

1 Like

Fred, I’m in the DFW area and looking for a Tundra. This is with leather, blackout and tech package correct? Can you get me into one with 15k miles/year?

1 Like

Hey Fred, any news on getting these deals for non-TX residents?

1 Like

Not yet sir, still figuring out details. Thanks for your persistence.

Try @Jrouleau426 as some lease options allow shipping.

Thanks to Fred, my buddy just picked up a 2020 Tundra as listed and includes two years of maintenance as well. Absolutely stupid cheap deal for a $48K truck. He did have to purchase GAP which still ended being much cheaper than if he had done the deal himself. Painless process, beginning to the end. Highly recommend Fred.

2 Likes

He had to buy gap insurance? These deals are through TFS??? If they used USB or Ally I couldn’t imagine how great the deal would be.

Didn’t have to, he opted to, not through TFS.

1 Like

The lease wasn’t through US Bank or Ally? If it was, why would your dealer sell @Omarkhan.82 GAP?

yeah if USB or Ally, go back and get GAP money back!!

Shocked that dealer would sell GAP if that’s already included in Ally or US bank leases.

The deal I received earlier this month was through US Bank, and I specifically asked if GAP was included in the lease deal. I was told no, so I added GAP as well.

That deal was thru the same dealer? Perhaps their mistaken? Or does US bank have a different policy about including GAP in Texas?

Yep, same dealer. I’ll have to give US Bank a call when I have a chance later and see if they can elaborate. I’ve only received a welcome letter from them, so I’m hoping they’ll send more details later so I can get an online account set up and all and get more details on my specific lease.

A dealer selling you product you don’t need? Truly shocking indeed. :grin:

2 Likes

Check your US Bank lease contract. It’s in there for Illinois. TX may be different.