Alfa Romeo Stelvio - Lease Trade / New Lease

1. Folks can ask whatever they want.
  2. Retail and trade-in are very different values.
  3. Based on $45k retail, does it make any sense the dealer is offering $52k trade-in?
  4. Even cargurus’ algorithm notices it is too high.

So wait, will your final deal be $509/mo with no cash out of your pocket, just signing over the 2019? Your sheet shows a much worse deal, but then you said he offered to do that. I think $509/mo with nothing due at signing would be hard to beat in the current market.

1 Like

It isn’t nothing due at signing. It requires a payment in the form of a 2019 Stelvio with an unknown amount of equity in it.

2 Likes

Ally is trying to get PAYED!

1 Like

Sure, but from the discussion it seems like he can only hope for $38k from selling. If he has to buy it and register in his name, then it will take probably a month of DMV headaches and he will need to pay sales tax on the buyout. So let’s say he is effectively clearing $8k or so.

With the penciled deal, to get to $509/mo with nothing else at signing they must be finding about $6k not on the sheet that OP provided.

So all I’m saying is that it seems to be pretty close to where I’d imagine he would end up on a 2022, but without quite a bit of legwork on his part.

thanks guys… I got quotes from Carguru- 35K & Carvana - 38K… but I have to buy from ally… because they cannot transfer the lease directly from ally.

Did you get a quote from all of them?

2 Likes

Yes… I got the Offer…

1 Like

Ok so what were the offers from all of them?

Carmax - 35K
Carvana - 38K
CarGurus - 34K

Did you find out what the real MSRP of the new vehicle is?

its - $55,500

how did you come to this conclusion?

So their “market selling price” is exactly the Monroney sticker with no add-ons? And then they are adding the prep pack, correct? And apparently you get a $1500 incentive. Have you tried getting a calculator to line up with this proposal? Oh, and does your $27k buyout include tax?

Hi - I do not have all the details like RV etc.,… but I tried with whatever information I have… here is the link
Alfa Stelvio Lease Numbers

That’s not even close to being all of them.

If you look at the sheet he posted, it says the monthly is $531 with $5k down and $482 with $7k. So if they are offering him $509 with nothing, then I’m just interpolating between those two points to say there must be $6k somewhere not on this sheet.

Oh, I misunderstood your comment. Ok.

Having all the details is, of course, key. This calculator at least aligns with the printout you shared. Of course, MF could be higher and RV higher, or vice versa.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.