Alfa romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio............Can I get one for $800/pm?

What’s up guys, I hope I am in the right section of the forum (New Member) because I need some solid help and/or advice on my inquiry.

I live in the Tri-state area and I am interested in a Giulia Quadrifoglio but everywhere I look the leasing prices are quite high. Is it possible to get one for around $800 per month? Honestly, anything below $1000 would be ideal. Thanks in advance

1 Like

@aronchi is your man

1 Like

A good place to start in that discussion is to determine how much discount would be required to get you to $800/mo

4 Likes

Hmmm…I don’t think there is a lot of discounts that come with the Quad. unfortunately

Thanks. @aronchi Can you help?

Anything’s possible with the right amount of money down. If you’re trying to do something like sign and Drive and get one for $800/month… well, you my friend are in for a rude awakening.

2 Likes

Well that should make it an easy question to answer. If you determine a 20% discount is required to get to $800/mo and you cant get any discount, you wont go anywhere near $800/mo.

1 Like

@Baseballpler as much as I don’t like your comment since its nothing but the truth…it cracked me up. lol.

@mllcb42 You are right. Honestly, anything below $1000 would be ideal

1 Like

Have you considered other cars that might lease better and within your budget?

2 Likes

No sir. I have always wanted to have one of these (Quad) in my garage. Just taking a chance to see if I will have some luck on my end

1 Like

What discount is required to get to $1000/mo?

With the MF and RV taken into account, these things d e p r e c I a t e.

Then you are going to have to pay to play.

Good luck with 47% RV on 36/7.5K
Edit: and holly f@ck, .0041 MF???

10 Likes

No, it’s not.

4 Likes

The proper response to this is How much down, An arm or a leg?

1 Like

I’ve tried. Not possible. I’d look at the 48 month finance @ 0%.

1 Like

Giulia, not Stelvio. But the same non-starter on a lease.

Is it a good idea in general to pay that much for an Alfa 800-1000?

2 Likes