Alfa romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio............Can I get one for $800/pm?

It is if you’re allergic to money.

8 Likes

If I’m allergic to money I would just co-sign a straw purchase…too soon? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Similar programs on both Quad models I think, and MSRP to invoice structure.

Good news for the OP. He’d only have to put like 25k down to get his monthly under 1k :flushed::flushed::grin:

2 Likes

Way rather x3m

2 Likes

An arm AND a leg

There is no way anyone can get the payments that low unless there is tons of discounts. Even then it be hard to get anywhere less than a grand.

I don’t even think pre pandemic that people couldn’t lease these cars anywhere even close to a grand.

1 Like

Note that the QV is now only “made to order”, meaning either you order one or wait for a dealer order to come (probably 2-3 once in a while). Also, lots of options and colors are gone (exposed CF roof, trofeo white, etna rosso, etc.) The green is absolutely the best color out there.

Contact Alfa Strongville Ohio (Mike), they always have some movements and nobody will beat what they could do on a QV … Probably MSRP at most.

… Or buy a 2020 after the infotainment and internal restyling, at least you don’t eat the entire depreciation. 2 year left of warranty, then if you want to keep it buy a Mopar one. You might get close to 800 based on how much you put down.

I got a 2018 to keep (w/ warranty) only still have 10K miles … Blast of a car, but if you want it just buy it.

2 Likes

So nowhere near $800 then

5 Likes

Nope, not even close… :frowning:

Don’t know about the guilia but there are currently 130 new stelvio qv in the US and the 2023 are starting to trickle in. I plan on buying one when prices drop to 20-25k below sticker and bet they will by winter. They are already 5-10k under and no one is buying.

2 Likes

It’s almost like FCA sucks at pricing their cars or something. They should learn something from the Koreans.

1 Like

buying or leasing?
how are the reliability/resale value for these?

I get that FCA/Stellantis has their issues but that engine in the QV deserves to be priced as something special.

1 Like

You’ll definitely pay for it in maintenance.

1 Like

36907469-8e1b-4426-a78d-ffb81b492ddf_text

1 Like

Alfa Romeo has never been associated with anything remotely resembling “reliable.”

2 Likes

I don’t know about you guys but I’m strangely craving pasta

As mentioned earlier even during leasing golden days the QVs never leased for sub-$1000 even with deep discounting. The 40-ish% residual speaks for itself. Maseratis are in the same boat.

2 Likes