Advice Needed: 3-Row SUV Needed Soon

Couldnt agree more - I actually had no idea what numbers would look like on a Traverse so figured I’d get a quote. Not at all entertaining it, but looking at this more of an opportunity to learn more about lease structures.

The best thing you can learn in this process is that you should never talk numbers with a dealer without knowing what they should be first. Talking numbers with a dealer is for finding someone to do your deal, not find out how much the dealer wants you to pay.

2 Likes

I guess I just don’t see a point in getting a quote on a vehicle you wouldn’t be interested in.

1 Like

If it was $500/mo with just as many bells/whistles if not more than other vehicles in the class I would have considered it. I was a bit surprised by that 700+ quote.

Through all the research you’ve done on here, wouldn’t you already know that it wouldn’t have been 500/mo by reading this forum?

1 Like

You’re right. But, this thread made me curious since this guy’s numbers were based on an LS with a terrible MF:

I’m really just learning here. This will be my second leased vehicle, so just trying to do the right thing and better understand the market.

1 Like

jeez lousie. is mercury in retrograde tonight? why’s everyone being a dick to this guy for asking some benign questions.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.