Advice: 4-Door Fun Cars to Drive under $375/monthly

Civic Si sedan

Audi A4. To me, it is more fun to drive than the BMW 3 or 4 series.

If you see an A4 in the OP’s budget, a lot of people would be interested

4 Likes

I don’t think those 4-series deals come without BMW loyalty

1 Like

Close to $375 would be an Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Can’t think of another car that even comes close.

1 Like

take mine:

1 Like

Surprised no one has mentioned Infiniti Q50 3.0. For a few months they were the most common response for anyone who wanted a sedan. Definitely more fun to drive than Camry. Based on recent posts they are also within your budget.

3 Likes

VW GTI probably the funnest if you can drive stick. Will be right around 350

I do not believe the Q50 has Android Auto or Apple carplay.

1 Like

Correct. The platform is ancient in car years, thus the reason they were giving them away.

Mid trim or below should be doable. Top trim, probably not.

1 Like

Idk where you’re located but all dealers have quoted me well over $400 for a 2.0t. The lowest prices by me in central nj have been 438 w 12k miles and 448 with 15k miles. Obviously i didn’t take either of those deals, but I’d pay 375 for that… 350 would be even better.

It has it’s own system

1 Like

As does the Camry. However, the OP was asking about Android Auto.

When I picked up my A4 in 2017, the Audi technologist asked me if my phone was Apple or Android. I told her it was Windows, and she asked again if it was Apple or Android. I explained it was a third, not widely used system. The Windows phone connected fine with Audi’s MMI system.

@Alex_Medeiros you need to go for accord 2.0 sport. It’s around that number. I’m from Southern California. Those prices are the top trims of accord 2.0 here. Definitely it has the android auto. Trust me, there are tons of cars that are cheap but it’s missing the android auto or apple carplay. I’m very dependent on that and for me that makes or you ask my deal.

Another dealer came in at $430. Regional incentives must differ greatly from the opposite coasts. Anyone here score a 2.0t sport in NJ on the cheap?

1 Like

First pencil Is worst pencil. Research some of the deals posted on here and propose your own quote to them…

I’ve heard this is a fun one to drive but admittedly have not driven one myself… may be worth a look

5 Likes

Not necessarily fun to drive like a rwd sport sedan or a hot hatch but the Sonata 2.0T Limited has ton of lease cash and dealer discounts. The car is seriously loaded (heated steering wheel, cooled seats, great infotainment with android auto) and the 2 liter turbo is punchy for the price.

2 Likes

Cruiser, Accord, Sonata, Camry, S60…holy crap some of you have a very funny definition of “fun” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is no possible way these other cars being talked about should even be in the same conversation as The Alfa Romeo Stelvio or Gulia, No Way!

1 Like