Advice: 4-Door Fun Cars to Drive under $375/monthly

Really, no android auto for the 4 series?

Not without loyalty

1 Like

Yeah I guess that’s true unless you can get a dealer to drop their pants and paint a bullseye for you while they’re at it.

5 Likes

Hahaha @Electric

Check Edmunds forums for the latest RV MF and lease cash on Elantra Sport.

S60 T6 demo?
No clue if it has android.

Yea it does

1 Like

Civic Si sedan

Audi A4. To me, it is more fun to drive than the BMW 3 or 4 series.

If you see an A4 in the OP’s budget, a lot of people would be interested

4 Likes

I don’t think those 4-series deals come without BMW loyalty

1 Like

Close to $375 would be an Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Can’t think of another car that even comes close.

1 Like

take mine:

1 Like

Surprised no one has mentioned Infiniti Q50 3.0. For a few months they were the most common response for anyone who wanted a sedan. Definitely more fun to drive than Camry. Based on recent posts they are also within your budget.

3 Likes

VW GTI probably the funnest if you can drive stick. Will be right around 350

I do not believe the Q50 has Android Auto or Apple carplay.

1 Like

Correct. The platform is ancient in car years, thus the reason they were giving them away.

Mid trim or below should be doable. Top trim, probably not.

1 Like

Idk where you’re located but all dealers have quoted me well over $400 for a 2.0t. The lowest prices by me in central nj have been 438 w 12k miles and 448 with 15k miles. Obviously i didn’t take either of those deals, but I’d pay 375 for that… 350 would be even better.

It has it’s own system

1 Like

As does the Camry. However, the OP was asking about Android Auto.

When I picked up my A4 in 2017, the Audi technologist asked me if my phone was Apple or Android. I told her it was Windows, and she asked again if it was Apple or Android. I explained it was a third, not widely used system. The Windows phone connected fine with Audi’s MMI system.