Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Just a heads up for anyone looking, PM if you’re interested. Thought I was going to pull the trigger but found something else.

167k MSRP
12k Miles / 36 Months
$1710 Per Month Including Tax (9.25%) / $0 Out of Pocket
Curva Red

Happy Hunting

Future Edit (Forgot to ad these):
5k Miles: $1571
10k Miles: $1664
12k Miles: $1710

Check NSX Prime.
60k off on a 200k demo and another one 50k off a 180k car. Turns out the higher option cars will carry better discounts.

Interesting color name, especially translated from Polish :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not bad but not great.

What did you find instead?

Got fired up for all the wrong reasons on the NSX (discounts) and had my heart set on a GT350R this whole time. Realized I couldn’t stomach putting away 50-60k into something I’ll ultimately have to return.

2 way different cars, but I understand what you are saying.

That’s very hard to achieve. I drive cars that make my wallet smile and cars that make me smile but not both

Exactly. Forget exotics unless you have 40k or more that you can expense.

I definitely agree with this

Thats a good deal. I came to a point in my life, dumping 5-700$ per month on leases for well loaded 5series E class just wasnt worth it. I bought a 2015 Audi R8, will never drive any other type of car. You cannot go back to anything normal again. Be prepared to enter this new realm of addiction. However, it makes me smile everytime i drive it and 32 yo its the best decision ever. When im 50, i will drive a jeep cherokee lol.

Funny you say that, my wife told me the same damn thing when we crunched the numbers. She hates the idea of the GT350R (the part that it’s a mustang lol) but told me to buy a gen 1 R8 instead. Figured that even if we daily’d the car, it wouldn’t take such a huge hit.

How much was the R8? If I can finance an R8 for 700 a month that would be so awesome.

Sure, just get a 30 year loan.

1 Like

Stupid remarks like this do nothing but deter people from the actual subject of the thread.

Exactly, i bought 2 years used, a huge ding off the msrp. I do daily drive the car. Insurance is 120$ per month. The bottom line is these cars even with 50-60k miles still bottom out around 60-70,000$. If you buy such a car and drive it for 5 years, you would lose about 40,000$. Its not terrible at all especially if your the type to lease fully loaded higher trim 5series/E class etc. maintenance is not bad, services from audi are 750 for 2 if you prepay. Brakes/Rotors for all 4 corners is about 1500$ with parts/labor. The rest of car is rock solid. I avg like 18mpg, i used to get that on my 08 g37 coupe. Yes its expensive compared to japanese cars but you cannot compare. The car is so tame like a regular audi for daily driving and the sport mode brings it alive for spirited driving. A gen 1 r8 is a bargain right now, get the facelift 14/15 MY and you wont be dissapointed.

2 Likes

You did good there. It looks like you carefully thought out your purchase and made a smart decision for your life/financial balance.

Well, this is a leasehackr forum and if I don’t ask how would I know if you did or didn’t get it for 700 a month. Otherwise you can choose to ignore my comment. But thank you for the life tip.

Financing is easy, its just math.

Amazing how you insure an R8 at 32 y/o for $120/mo, and meanwhile i’m here at 22 y/o getting quotes of around $200 a month for a used Toyota

1 Like

Welcome to the :earth_americas: of insurance.