Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Sure, but it adds $700-800/mo in the first year to the cost of the lease.

@Ursus Not really, they use the NADA “Clean Loan Value” which is easy to dispute for cars like this. I inquired about the GranTurismo Sport ($140k MSRP), and NADA doesn’t have a clean loan value for the 2017 GT Sport. You work with low level employees at Arlington County who make the decisions. She said if there’s no value they go by sales records, and on January 1 2018 the 2017 GT Sport will probably be ~80k or so, so $3-4k probably. Haha, I spent hours on the phone with Arlington County staff trying to figure this out since NADA didn’t have the values…

I was told subtract 1% for each. 54% 10k 55% 7500 56% 5000 for 36 month
61% 5000 60% 7500 59% 10k for 24 month

mf is .00196?? op said it is .0018. anyone know which is correct?

1 Like

That’s the way to dispute it, sure :slight_smile:

1500 including VA tax should be closer to 12 or 1300 for me with 10% Pa tax on the lease amount and a lesser spec vehicle. At least that’s what I’m assuming/hoping.

It will probably be the same on the same spec car - your tax rate on lease amount is more than double tax on full price.

Numbers in CA aren’t coming back that great. Best deal I’ve received on a 191k car is $3500 out of pocket and $2400 a month inc tax which seems a pretty far off but I’ll keep at it and let the forum know what I find.

If anyone is willing to share some insight, how much do you guys roughly pull in per month? I can spend $1500/mo after all expenses, but whether you can or should are two different stories.

18k/mo and while it’s cool to read I would never commit to that level of car payment.

1 Like

The general rule of thumb I have seen others suggest is 20% of your monthly take home pay in total car expenses including gas, maintenance, insurance, registration fees etc. So your monthly payment for the car alone would be whatever is left from that total. But as with all finances, it is up to you in the choices you make. I personally love cars and would rather drive a 911 than eat out 2 more times a month or take that extra vacation.

3 Likes

How much you eating bruh? A 911 for 2 dinners? :pig2::pig2::pig2:

3 Likes

With the tax on the rebate of 30k (ie $5k due at signing), I would say no thanks…
I would rather stick with the kia sorentos …

It’s usually not the food it’s the cocktails and wine that rack up the bills when we eat out :rofl:

We are travel junkies. I probably drive the cheapest 2 new cars in the neighborhood.

1 Like

Don’t drink alcohol in my family so we save a bundle. :joy:

I drink from $4 carton of wine at the street corner, so I save a bundle and get drunk too - win/win :slight_smile:

How is the insurance on the NSX? anybody have any quotes???

1 Like

Then you should definitely go for $699/mo 740i

1 Like

Always hacking, always winning. Everyone can learn from this man. :thinking::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Struggling to get down to the $1500 number. Best deal is $1800 a month with $5k down. I don’t have the specs aside from the sticker is $191k

The hunt continues, but I’m losing hope in getting a deal.

I’m struggle with this in the calculate. So can someone help

192k sticker
182k price to be sold
54%
9% tax
30k incentive that adds tax
10k year can someone give me monthly