Acura NSX - 2019 Lease Deals out there?

Programs were totally different and people were getting much bigger discounts. Production is also lower now (I think most are custom ordered), so don’t expect those same deals.

Pretty obvious answer found by simply searching.

The MF was lower, the RV was higher, the discounts were substantially larger since they were not special order only, AND they had a $30k rebate.

Thanks for the detailed breakdown. So $7k difference in price, 5% higher residual, and half the money factor equate to $500 difference in payment.

Crazy how much that swings vs. Needing $30k down now.

Not really, it’s just math with different lease terms. Same as how you could get a $28k GMC Terrain for $80 a month a couple years ago, now it’s $280.

$80/month for a SUV? :face_with_monocle: That had to be the deal of the year!

Okay I lied, like $100…

1 Like

So I actually did this on an international level. If you are truly interested, not only can I help set up, I am in on it as well.

Car is still at the dealer, they pinged me to see if I was still interested. Here’s the latest offer

MSRP: $163,000
Selling Price: $131,00
Down Payment: $20K
MF: 0.00225
Residual: 47% / $76,610
39 months with 10K miles
Base Monthly Payment: $1,409.25

Total cap reduction = $16,818.26
Total Financed = $114,776.74

Anyone familiar with Acura’s current MF and residuals on 2019s?

2019 or 2020? Edmunds says no more support on 2019s

Yes on a 2019

Acura FS no longer has lease support on 2019 NSX. Is the offer for a US Bank lease?

0.00225 is the standard money factor for Acura/Honda when there isn’t a subvented money factor. They are giving you buy rate through Honda Financial

Edmunds is saying for a 2020 it’s 0.00215

I’ll double check with them tomorrow (I’m in Hawaii) and confirm if they’re offering a different company. I did mention I was looking at another Financial Institution (PenFed) to finance and they mentioned that I would need to start financing with Honda/Acura to get the full discount and then refi sometime after the first payment.

If you are a repeat customer of Honda Financial then the buy rate is 0.00215

Your post is confusing. Are you leasing or purchasing? Your earlier posts has leasing numbers, but now you are taking about financing and re-financing.

I’m looking to lease (hence sharing what was quoted by the dealer and asking about current residual and MF). My reference to “financing” was just sharing insight on a part of my conversation with the dealer that I felt confirmed that the lease was being offered by Honda financial. This was in response to a question that was asked by someone who is stating Honda is no longer supporting leases on 2019s.

Hope that clears the confusion

Confirmed with the dealer today. Lease is thru Acura/Honda. Apparently they are still supporting the lease on 2019s.

Anyone else have insights on what MF and Residual (should/could) be?

What people meant by “supporting the lease” is that there isn’t a special reduced money factor on the 2019 or 2020 NSX, a dealer won’t stop you from leasing a vehicle just because there isn’t a special money factor on it.

If Honda isn’t offering a special MF on the 2019 or the 2020 then there probably wont ever be, its a pretty niche vehicle so I wouldn’t expect anything different in terms of future incentives

Going by what Edmunds said, “no lease support” doesn’t mean incentives or subvented rate, it means they aren’t leasing 2019s at all. I understand the dealer told then otherwise, so go by that (maybe Edmunds is wrong, or it’s done in one region but still leasing in another), but “no lease support” on that MY means the captive doesn’t want them back in 2-3 years so they aren’t leasing them anymore.