Acura integra A spec technology package lease deal

Hey guys, so I’m just wondering if this lease deal sounds good. I’m leaning towards an Acura integra a spec technology package. Getting charged msrp which is 37,375.
10kmiles a year for 36 months.
Money factor is .00135
Residual is 22,437.
Money down is 2900, the downpayment is covering taxes, dmv fees and my first car payment. Should I go for it ?

No.

There’s brokers in Marketplace doing under MSRP, by way more than the broker fee.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Who do you recommend ?

Check with @aronchi @OffStickerPrice.com

What monthly did you get?

1 Like

There’s at least 3 that do Acura in NJ/NY.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/NY/Acura

You can check out their reviews but all are well-established brokers here.

1 Like

Monthly was 537. I feel like I can do better. I messaged offsticker, gonna ask aronchi as well. Those two seem like the go to’s in my area for Acura lease deals.

some of us don’t even charge a broker fee.

4 Likes

Have you actually driven it? I drove an Si recently and pretty underwhelming engine even with manual…

1 Like

I have nothing to really compare it too since this will be my first new car ever. Just turned 25 so was looking to finally get a new car. But this weekend I’m going for a test drive.

1 Like

My opinion, buy a civic si and save a bunch of money.

2 Likes

Good…maybe you haven’t been spoiled by torque then…ha! For similar sticker you can get 241 horse 273 torque manual in a GTI SE. A much funner ride to me…and if you can find a base S is 31-32K area with same engine.

1 Like

go test drive a GTI or Jetta GLI, as well as an Elantra N, all will be similar payments. I am looking at the same type of car and settled on the GLI

1 Like

They markups Si’s and civics over here where I’m at. Figured I might as well get a deal on a integra at or under msrp. I’ve never driven manual before bro, maybe in the future but for my first new car I’ll stick with an automatic.

I’ll test those out too. Thanks.

Engines in the Vdubs are way more exciting. I just bought manual GTI but you can get auto. It isn’t hard to learn stick…I did it at your age in the parking lot of dealer I just bought car from, lol! And it is a lot easier to learn on a torquey engine…

1 Like

Thanks man I’ll definitely check out the GTIs and Jetta GLI’s. Lease deals might be the same or even e better the integras right ? If so I’ll definitely test drive them.

Honestly don’t know as at my stage in life I just write checks. :slight_smile: I would think MFs probably high. Edmunds lease forums will have that data. GTIs are hard to get too but I found one at MSRP with no adds after a few month search.

Well for the sake of conversation add the Mazda 3 Turbo to the list to drive, better automatic transmission in the Mazda

1 Like

GTI/GLI with Auto (DSG) are very short supply right now

1 Like

You are 25. No time like the present to learn. In my opinion, with many automakers pledging electrification in the next number of years stick shifts are going to be 1st on the chopping block. I bought my 1st stick shift car (2001 Prelude Type SH) when I was 26. I still own the car today (I’ll be 47 in April). If you are leasing, check out some of the recent postings on the WRX. Some dealers still have new 2022 base models with manual transmissions and they are leasing very well. Discounts on the West Coast seem to be the deepest. There is a NJ based broker (OffStickerPrice) who leases out Subarus without a broker fee and cheaper than you’ve been quoted on the Integra. Subaru manuals I believe have a “hill holder” feature that won’t allow the car to roll back when you are on a hill. You won’t regret it.

3 Likes