Absolute lowest car lease

Ok thanks. Yes, I have a '16 Cruze and I called the number and they said best they can do is a 2-month courtesy extension and that was only within the last 30 days of the lease so they told me to call back then. For me, that is next week. I will definitely take them up on that offer but 6 months would be much better!

Call them back, maybe you talked to someone who misspoke?

Was the number you called from the lease end notice letter? That is the number I called. It took me to the lease end customer service person who explained my options for turning it in or purchasing. I asked them if I could extend it and they said no and then I said well I’m having a hard time finding another car and they said the best they can offer is a 2-month courtesy extension but that is only in the last 30 days so I would have to call back. I’ve read elsewhere that you could get longer if you have a car on order that you are waiting for but I’ve never heard of them allowing it otherwise. I guess I’ll have to try again and see what they say this time

Yes, from the letter

Thanks. I called again and the agent said in certain circumstances they would approve up to a 6 month extension but it would require manager approval and it can only be submitted in the final 30 days so she said to call back next week. That at least gives me hope! Thanks again for the info!!

Ok, good… hope it works out for you.

1 Like

I have chevy deal too and lease end is Dec 26th, 2017. I don’t remember getting any letter from GM so far. May be it got lost. Which is the number to call to get an extension. Please respond or send message.

Not getting any deals in TriState area so far.

Call 1-800-436-1463 and tell them your lease is coming up and you haven’t been able to find a replacement vehicle and would like to file for an extension. Good luck

Just to update everyone, I was in fact able to extend my lease for an additional 6 months! Many thanks to @rickabe for the details!! Hopefully between now and then there are some cheap $0 sign and drive deals but my wife says she realizes this was probably a once in a lifetime deal and the money she saved for the past 2.5 years will have to go towards her next vehicle

Good news, glad it worked out for you.