Absolute lowest car lease

Fiat 500e for $80 a month and you get cash back from various sources like state of California, $2,500.

Need to read the fine print. The $80/mo doesn’t includes taxes+fees, AND you need to “give” them the CVRP rebate as well as have a competitive lease (otherwise extra $1000).

Not a bad deal though if you have a qualifying lease. The CVRP rebate is a wash with the down payment. Taxes and fees I’ll guestimate at around $1000 (or less).

Perhaps you qualify for the Edison or LA Water and Power rebates or the San Diego Gas and Electric rebates.

So after all the cash on the table it could be close to $80/month after all

Oh yes, it’s a decent price. I was just pointing out the details to the previous poster as he/she made it sound like you can get the car for $80/mo AND get the CVRP rebate.

Did he really or are you jk? I’ve done crazier things for a deal so it’s not below me to do something like that. Seems kind of shady though even for me lol

another option could be to buy out the lease. you can keep the car and the payments might be in her price range. Also, if she leases another Chevy, they can waive the disposition fee which could be a big incentive at your budget.

Otherwise, Sentra, Versa, Hyundai, chevy spark, fiat 500, mitsubishi or similar. at 1% target under $15k. How about Toyota Corolla CPO with MSD? anyone done that one yet?

or, wait a month.

This technique is known as the - " How to make lasting friends, save good money, while getting even" method.

What SDG&E rebates are you referring to?

You can extend the lease on a month to month basis for six months at your current rate. The one negative is that you will have to pay for the next year license and registration.

Back on topic, what about this one?

2017 Nissan Sentra SV - $99.00 per month lease - No Down Payment

I emailed and asked for nothing down all fees rolled into the payments and they said $179. I didn’t inquire further

How does this work?

Is it same payment if you put zero down or zero due at signing?

Not sure what you’re asking. No-pay or monthly?

After reading your question again…you are saving by not paying interest. Usually will amount to at least $1k or more, depending on sales price.

My question was about lease extension.

Consider the following options.

1. drive off fees paid. monthly payment 50/month+ tax

2. zero due at signing. monthly payment 100/month + tax.

What happens to your payment upon lease extension?

Not sure. Normally GM will extend leases beyond turn in date on a monthly basis, not to exceed six months at the existing rate.

I have two of those crazy 2016 Chevy Cruze LT leases from late 2015 ($35/month for 24M/10K). The first one ends in 3 days and GM Financial offered me a two month extension at same rate without hesitation based on account status (zero balance). I faxed the acceptance yesterday to avoid rushing into a replacement. I still may turn it back in early if I find a new deal worth taking and get the $700 Costco card again.

I was told on my Cruze lease, month to month, same rate for up to six months. Didn’t want to pay the full year registration so grabbed the Bolt to replace her Cruze. Glad I did. Prefer it to my Volt, so much fun to drive.

Who did you speak with that said 6 months? Very curious. I called GM Financial and was told 2 months courtesy extension if I let them know I’m having trouble finding a replacement in the last 30 days of the lease. It will be 30 days next week so I definitely plan to take advantage of that but an extra 4 months would be amazing!

I called the number from the letter I received from GM financial. Do you have a '16 Cruze? Perhaps terms change in 2018?