About to pull trigger - Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L

Hi, I’m new to this site. Can you tell me which dealer/broker gave you this deal?

You can check out broker deals in the Marketplace section of this site.

1 Like

Where are you located?

La Mirada, CA

@Clutch or @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto both have west coast option.

2 Likes

You don’t need to spend money on a broker for this deal if you are in California and don’t want to ship from out of state.
There are a number of dealers who will order you a Pacifica at invoice. Easy as cake. My numbers were better than the brokers with just a couple of phones calls.

1 Like

I sent the $1k bonus cash redemption code to a popular dealer this weekend. The response was “Unfortunately, the true car is not available with the Hybrid Pacifica. Please let me know how to proceed.”
This is plainly wrong, right? Polite push back warranted?
The terms for the redemption code say: “In appreciation of your interest in the Chrysler Brand, we’ve built in a great offer just for you—an exclusive $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance toward a new Chrysler Pacifica or Pacifica Hybrid. It can even be added to most current national offers.”

Sort of pointless anyway. Takes 3-4 months to get these and the bonus cash will expire before then. There are no deals on non-ordered units (that I’ve been able to scrounge up).

I think there is a new expiration code every time you request the code.

My ordered vehicle arrived at dealership, and I am in the paperwork stage.

What dealership are you using?

Apparently the customer facing email for 40CN3 says Pacifica Hybrids but the dealer facing program terms exclude Pacifica Hybrids.

1 Like

The lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) is probably going to be financing a Sienna or Highlander at sticker if you can find one.

1 Like

Wow so strange.

FCA is honoring the advertised consumer-facing language and sending me a check for $1,000.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.