About to pull trigger - Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L

Even after considering all the options this vehicle is going to be well over $500 a month. Are the days of 7 passenger vehicles for sub $300 really a distant memory???

Looking at the 7 person SUV’s available I don’t see any deals either.

1 Like

Can you provide more instructions on how to the get $1,000 discount on Pacificas from the Dax Sheppard podcast? I couldn’t find it.

Yep. I bit the bullet in March…still waiting.

Placing the order snd crossing fingers that nothing changes too is a whole new game

Nice, it’s back

So on one of his podcasts he mentions a site…but that site leads to a gov agency site…lol

1 Like

Thanks for this! Got a $1000 bonus offer that stacks. Must take retail delivery by 7/7/22.

2 Likes

Acquisition fee waiver is only on 39-month term this month. Residual is 3% lower at 39 months instead of 36 months.

1 Like

I think someone posted an updated chrysler incentives sheet from the 6th and they added acq waiver to 36 months.

2 Likes

Sub-$300 for seven seats was rare even pre-COVID. Maybe just QX60 or a base Traverse with stacked incentives.

Closest thing in concept to a Pacifica Hybrid would be a Volvo XC90 Recharge, and even that won’t have the same EV range or interior space as a Pacifica Hybrid, plus it’ll cost 50% more to lease. This minivan won’t be cheap, but there are few vehicles like it if you value the EV driving experience.

2 Likes

The Pacifica hybrid is great but really the goal here is best value for 7 seater.

And I just can’t see find anything besides this being of value. Can’t find a traverse in CA for the life of me sub $400

The GT durango is probably one of the best options out there!

3 Likes

I also saw a post from @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto for a Pilot deal that seems solid. Similar price, SUV looks, worse fuel economy.

1 Like

Heres a sample calc!

:white_check_mark: Seats up to 7 comfortably
:white_check_mark: LOCKABLE PROGRAMS (RV and MF locked) so payment won’t change!
:white_check_mark: Leases aggressive on a 24-month program as well!
:white_check_mark: Available Hemi Power
:white_check_mark: Great for towing
:white_check_mark: Ceiling A/C vent for each rear passenger (great for rear-facing carseats)

2 Likes

Safety rating isn’t as good.

1 Like

I ran Quickbooks in that DOS shit. Intuit’s success is due to my decades of paying through the nose for their half-baked software.

The good old Reynolds & Reynolds. It’s ironically called ERA too :wink:

1 Like

We love our Pacifica Hybrid, but, the battery coolant heater appeared to never work. Not a problem last spring 7 summer, but when the air temps got below about 40 degrees out plug-in hybrid became just a hybrid. (No range on battery, it would always run the ICE.) This is still a problem and the component has been on back-order for six months.

Last I heard there were 1,800 other owners waiting.

Not real happy with Chrysler right now.

You might want to talk to someone in service where you will have it maintained and see if they have solved the problem on current production.

Since the weather is getting warmer in Michigan now it is back to utilizing the battery.

4 Likes

Thanks for this! I haven’t used it yet as the car hasn’t arrived but the dealer did say it should work. Greatly appreciate.

2 Likes

Just an FYI, that’s possible grounds for Lemon law.

1 Like