About to finance fully-loaded 2023 EQS 580. 3.5k miles. MSRP 146k; I got them down to 115k. Any reason I shouldn't buy?

No. A 1% or 2% increase in residual on a 145k car (high MSRP) is a larger payment than paying for the miles.

$35? that seems pretty low. I did the calculations long time ago and the residual difference was larger. You could be right, maybe the numbers change for the newer months, I haven’t ran the numbers in the calculator again.

Or maybe your calculation was based on a 13 month lease

24 months lease was the lowest back then. That’s when I did the calculation.

Just read 2 comments later.

1 Like

He’s on 36 months. I think the residual bumps from 50% to 52% so it’s real close. Stupid bloated MSRP.

I came back after 24 hours hoping to see a dumpster fire thread. Wasn’t disappointed.
OP you do you, at the end of the day it’s your money. But there are plenty of better luxury 3 row suv for similar or less money

Just save some popcorn till the OP becomes a founding member of the vasectomyhackr.com

1 Like

OP got 4 kids so he’s loaded and can pay any monthly payment. Don’t worry about him folks.

He likes the car :person_shrugging:
The price looks fine to him too.

Those taxes seem awful low for NY….

1 Like

How is this thread still open? I think EQS threads need to wind down.

1 Like

Why? People seem to be interested in them…

…Such as??

OP you got the vehicle you want. Stop the madness, you don’t owe an explanation of what you want to anyone. You leased and didn’t buy, so you got a relative good outcome.

Post some damn pics and enjoy the ride. Then please neuralyze me so we can forget this entire endeavor.

IMG_4136

8 Likes

Lexus LX…?

1 Like

I haven’t seen a new LX yet down here in South Florida I assume the lease price is more then Range Rover, GLS and X7

I suggested LX way up in this thread … he’s not interested

Great car. Can’t say anything bad about it.

Am I going to get a significantly better lease deal on a mid- to top-trim LX build (say, an LX 600 Ultra-Luxury), versus the EQS?