A scam is unmasked

Good point, mirawabash.

But now I’m very concerned for anyone who might assume the lease from David. Something is incredibly fishy!!!

1 Like

Agreed… is there such a thing as PPI for lease transfers?

Yowza, lot of sharp people around here.

@steve2, it’s a Tesla Model X, not model 3

David, so that’s yet another “mistake” in your original post that you failed to correct until it was exposed.
This is just over the top at this point.

1 Like

@steve2 Please refer to my original post, with all respect but, I only stated it’s a Tesla in my post, and one forum member guessed it is a Model 3

To David’s credit, he never claimed to have gotten a Model 3…he just mentioned Tesla. Someone else speculated that it was the 3.

Oh actually I stated it was Model X but later changed it, from my first apology 5 hours ago.

I just presumed the Model 3 was listed in the original post as it was not previously challenged in subsequent posts (and the OP content has been deleted so I could not confirm).

Sorry about that.

Wow this thread might crash lease hacker servers with so much popcorn lol…

There is one line i can think of in this case: PGFHGS

Again so sorry folks, I’m trying to correct the bad & stupid decisions & thoughts from this morning.

It’s all @vhooloo’s fault, as always. He comes up with some unsubstantiated statements and then…

3 Likes

The most entertaining day on leasehackr since I joined. Also, as a licensed PI, this was pretty damn good work, lol.

I try to substantiate but sometimes, things get murky … like big engine = more power. I grew up hearing that from everyone. But now I know, size does not matter … :slight_smile:

Now you are implying… what? :rofl:

I have always had a big engine, so I don’t know how you guys with the small engine cope :slight_smile:

Did you compensate for something? :grin:

No I just like the sound a V8 makes over a tinny 4 banger which sounds like my lawn mower :slight_smile:

Trade in your S60 at a loss immediately!

And here i thought we were helping everyone. This thread has become like a Roast mixed with some Tosh.O

I enjoyed reading so far. Its been amazing few days here.

3 Likes