A-Plan AND dealer discount (2018 XC90 T6)?

interesting stuff going on with volvo. i really loved my s60 that i had for nearly 16 years.

Great. Thanks for clarification.

Didn’t read the whole thread but for a 2018 T5 FWD Momentun I went from a $54,700 msrp to $47,110 (~14% including A plan) before Allowances which was $7k ($40,110 selling price) for a lease.

Your numbers dont seem possible. Allowances is only $3k for HSE and $750 for Aplan elite.

This was on Nov 30th when I signed it. I thought A Plan was a 6% off msrp straight, and not a hard number.

I_max@,
A-Plan gives 6% off of MSRP + $750 off. However, most folks here will recommend you to negotiate on your own and get a bigger discount than A-Plan, making only the $750 part relevant.
8mpg comment still holds - holiday allowance is $3000 for T5/T6 and $5000 for T8, unlike to $7000 you mentioned.

Volvo pull ahead program:
I have an Infiniti lease expiring in 5 months, and I plan to buy a Volvo S90 using their pull ahead program. Does anyone know if Volvo will pay the 5 remaining monthly payments plus disposition fee or only the remaining monthly payments? Thanks!

Ended [20 chars…]

I got extended til this weekend. Does Volvo pay both or just remaining monthly payments?

How did you extend it? They did not pay disposition, only up to 6 payments/$4.5K

So I was just looking at autobytel and it’s saying that the A-plan rebate is $1500 this month and the TrueCar rebate is only $750. It also lists two loyalty rebates, one is $500 and the other is $1000. And the HSE cash is still at $3000.

I’m wondering if the two loyalty rebates can be stacked?

aplanbyvolvo.com still says $750 elite bonus for all 2018 XC90 models.

Over the last few months, the actual A plan site hasn’t been updated as frequently as the syringe site.

$1k purchase loyalty, $500 lease.

@JJD

Sorry just realized a major mistake a I made, I was talking about S90. :frowning:

This is the first time I’m using MSDs in a vehicle lease. Are there any fees associated with providing these security deposits to reduce the money factor? I’m tying to the payment the dealer communicated before MSDs were applied. When his finance director sent back the details with the 10 MSDs applied, I’m getting a $25 difference from what the calculator here is showing.

Isn’t this as simple as me providing funds and the lease being recalculated at a lower money factor? There shouldn’t be any MSD specific additional fees added in to drive the payment higher than what I’m calculating, right?

There are no fees associated with any MSD program I’ve heard of.

Ask the F&I guy to send the numbers they are using and make sure that you’re math correct with the adjusted MF.

If all that checks out and still not adding up correctly ask them to walk you through the numbers and compare them to yours. It should be exposed there. I will say that one time I did have a dealer try to actually raise the MF once I said I was going to ultize MSD. But if you have them walk you through the numbers and compare them to yours, the error should be exposed.

Can the pull ahead program be used on any Volvo??

Thanks, I ended up getting clarity from the finance guy. Our payments are consistent now.

Here’s the offer I’m planning to take tomorrow:

2018 XC90 T6 Momentum
36/12K lease

MSRP: $60,490
Price before incentives: $53,825 (11% off MSRP)
Volvo allowance: $3,000
Elite bonus: $750
Price after incentives: $50,075
Drive-off: $1,096 (first payment, reg, doc fee)
MSDs (10): $5,750
Payment (w/tax): $552/month
Leasehackr score: 9.8 years

1 Like