šŸ¦ž 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

Haha!

Iā€™ve had a ton of interest on SAL and 3 people who were fine paying the $5000 didnā€™t get their apps approved

When I posted it before yā€™all convinced me I was crazy to do it. I didnā€™t have a replacement at the time and got cold feet but just picked up the 392 yesterday so Iā€™m set!

4 Likes

392 > m550i hmmm, do they cost about the same monthly?

You got the 392 Snazzberry?

2 Likes

I think BMWFS has gotten really strict with transfer apps lately.
My cousin had a guy willing to do the 4k+transfer fees on his X3MC via SAL.
Guy claimed he had a 760 FICO and applied with a co-signerā€¦
Denied by BMWFS

2 Likes

The monthly is similar but the main reason for the change isā€¦

The m550 is an absolutely marvelous car as a commuter/on the highway, etcā€¦

I work from home and my only required trips are to/from daycare. The one-two times/month I get on the highway with it (wifeā€™s car is family
truckster) Iā€™m obsessed w this thing. I wonā€™t even let my 3 year old wear shoes in it :slight_smile:

Someone else will find more enjoyment with it than I am able to.

The 392 is a temporary solution. I got an amazing deal on it for todayā€™s market and focused more on selling price than I did monthly cost (hope that makes sense). It should be an instant equity type situation. But, Iā€™m planning to keep it until winter approaches or so (for now).

4 Likes

Yessir!

Itā€™s a BEAST

6 Likes

I really canā€™t figure out why the change but I recall @mattevan mentioning this during his X3m40 swap and my man @Bacons_C.C noting it on some of his as well

2 Likes

Nice to see your father in law gave you the grass parking spot. No street parking for the 392!

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it a rule to climb every curb you see no matter how big or small?

1 Like

You should see me nailing those speed bumps in the mall parking lot!

1 Like

Forget it. Letā€™s do $4000 for leasehackr and for a qualified buyer. Iā€™m hopeful the LH community has a better average credit rating than SAL.

@GOAT and @M3-Fast this is for you guys

3 Likes

So generous lol

Based on this market it sure is comrade

20% LH discount. What more could one ask for?

You had me excited with the 392 until I saw the jeep lol. I like the 392 in the jeep but it just drives weird after driving other 392ā€™s. Crazy the price point they started at too, 75k. I guess they are banking on the popularity of jeep.

Next one demon maybe?

Theyā€™re $10-20K over all day itā€™s nuts!

They tried the hellcat motor and it couldnā€™t fit all the parts of the supercharger with keeping the off-road capabilities of the Jeep.

Will post it here, just because. Let me know if you want it removed :slightly_smiling_face:

The word was that it fit like a glove but no extra space around the engine for the crush zone, basically it wouldnā€™t pass safety standards is what I was told.

Iā€™m scared to imagine the price on a wrangler hellcat, we are probably talking 90k base. Demon territory.

Fca dealers and this environment for cars is all bad, itā€™s 20k over for every well specā€™d charger redeye out there.

Yea I read that and it wasnā€™t up to the Jeep standards for having water to a certain height and allowing the engine to breath even if packed with mud. The 392 can still breath even if the hood vent is caked.

Thereā€™s a few aftermarket shops packing in hellcat motorsā€¦I wouldnā€™t want those speed wobbles lol