šŸ¦ž 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

Yes theyā€™re awesome!

I havenā€™t put the new baby in this car yet but I have these in my wifeā€™s car. Theyā€™re awesome. We have the nuna pipa seat for the rear facing (prob not relevant).

No food or drink consumed in this car for anyone wondering

2 Likes

Looks like no one breathe in it either. Itā€™s so clean.

1 Like

Someone needs to take thisā€¦great payment, you canā€™t get them right nowā€¦and Mike loves his Camaro.

Update: Mike just informed me he is in the Camaro now blasting ā€œBorn in the USAā€

2 Likes

News flash the camaro is gone :disappointed:

1 Like

Someone put him out of his misery

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™d like the trusted who did it to explain the reasoning

ā€œIf this didnā€™t have the 4k DAS I would totally jump all over this! Otherwise great dealā€

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Is this where I post the unpopular opinion of selling both and taking the profits and putting that money into another flip or maybe crypto/defi šŸ„øšŸ™ƒ. New baby right? Time to get that Escalade/3rd row

Side note/devils advocate: never driven a better sports sedan than that m550 or 2 door bang for buck like the LT1. You have pickled yourself sir.

1 Like

Nothing to complain about here

Only good problems to have

I think driving a lot of fun cars and / or chasing the big deals throughout the year is a great way to experience a lot of different cars while also doing it at a very low cost or even making a few pesos on the flip.

LH empowers all users to chase the big deals and do the same! I imagine a handful of folks here will look back on 2021 and drove an LT1 and 4xe for free or a net profit. Love that

4 Likes

Agreed on all fronts.

And on a more serious note I think this amazing car has probably run itā€™s course with you, otherwise you never would of considered going through and posting all this; generally our gut is the right decision :slight_smile:

You have the benefit of being able to find awesome deals in your line of work, so I donā€™t think finding something that excites you or is practical will be too hard. Unless youā€™re extremely worried about chip/inventory shortage thatā€™s the only thing I would even bother considering. You probably have a better idea of industry concerns than most of us though

1 Like

Sure donā€™t!

Itā€™s gross all over and will be for some time. With messaging not really improving each day, I may end up keeping this until thereā€™s another move to make.

At this time, thereā€™s nothing else lined up, so itā€™s probably the right move.

Also, the ridiculous tire kickers from SAL and elsewhere make listing a car extremely unpleasant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TouchƩ

Makes you wonder where all the suckers are buying these over priced used cars :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is this car definitively available for transfer or not?

Make up your mind one way or another.

This is not a discussion sub.

Sure letā€™s remove it from here because there hasnā€™t been any meaningful traction as I had expected

Thanks

1 Like

Reopened as per OP request.

Update 6/19

This time itā€™s 100%

Current mileage: 1650 and counting
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 850
Maturity date: March 2024

Cash due (if any): 4000 due to seller + transfer fee I will not reply to anyone asking for a lower due to seller amount

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, and will help with a shipping recommendation

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Close to new

Best car I have ever owned. Period. The perfect combination of power and refined luxury. I donā€™t think there is anything better out there for the money. So happy to have owned it and put a few miles on it. Excited to pass it on to someone else during a time when they are pretty much impossible to get. I like the idea of trying new things throughout the year, so I imagine more swaps coming down the pike.

Photos and build attached. I built it to the spec I wanted more so than what the market may want. I donā€™t care for heads up so I didnā€™t build it with premium. I work from home and do no highway so I built it without DA Pro. 4th payment due 6/30 which Iā€™ll make.

It is also listed on SAL and Iā€™ve had a few people fail credit apps. Iā€™d rather it go on LH to someone who knows my reputation and who may appreciate it more. Please only come with top tier credit.

2 Likes

the price you put on letting this gem go was only 1k more than last time lol GLWT

5 Likes

BCCā€™s magic number lmao
5dvyvj

4 Likes