šŸ¦ž 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

One of the unique things about the wrangler w this engine is it can be a daily driver in all weather/geography, unlike the charger/challenger.

That saidā€¦letā€™s sell a 550 folks!

4 Likes

100 posts inā€¦ how many were about the M550i? :joy: let this man move his car

4 Likes

Lol!

Any press is good press?

Man this is an absolute steal. It sucks when applicants get declined. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find the qualified one soon. Good luck, Mike!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the note!

I wish it was more clear what BMW was looking for credit wise on these assumptions

1 Like

In my experience itā€™s extremely arbitrary and no real guidance. Iā€™ve had extremely qualified applicants get denied and extremely unqualified applicants get approved. Both low monthly payment leases and high monthly payment leases. Go figure!

1 Like

Trade you for my 540 M Sport with one year remaining on lease :wink: Plus cash.

No thank you :slight_smile:

I donā€™t need another car unless itā€™s being delivered w divorce papers.

3 Likes

I can advise you on that too. Consider it part of the deal :smiley:

All set but thank you :slight_smile:

For now Iā€™ll just take the free bumps

season 1 episode 6 GIF by Portlandia

Wrong bump you were requesting?

2 Likes

Every day LH continues to surprise, impress, and confuse me.

I thought this m550 would be a fan favorite based on the first 50 posts of people telling me im a :chestnut: for swapping it.

1 Like

Right car, wrong platform lol. The payment is an absolute steal and you will find your buyer on Swapalease where you also have it listed. Guaranteed. LH and DAS just donā€™t do well together in my experience.

5 Likes

Dittoā€™d.
My cousin listed his X3MC on SAL,
getting numerous leads from there. Currently in the process of being taken over with a similar DAS.
In total 3 people on SAL have been willing to do the DAS. One got denied by BMWFS. The other one got approved and is in the process of doing S2. If it falls thru, then on to buyer #3.

3 Likes

Appreciate you both!

Realistically I think itā€™s a fair deal for both sides and both parties make out OK.

Thatā€™s why Im surprised :slight_smile:

Currently on to the next submission via SAL. Buyer who sounded very qualified and was declined is adding a Co.

2 Likes

It still leaves a buyer with a sub-$1k effective payment, even including taxes. In todayā€™s market thatā€™s amazing.

Good luck! Hope the co-sign helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

On a positive note, my payoff is 71778 and Givemethevin just offered me 76000. So, this may be the best option provided the person I work with is OK with BMW FS leases at this time. More to come on that. He was a rockstar with my Camaro.

4 Likes

71k not factoring in the msds, take it and run.

No Msds on this deal!

2 Likes