šŸ¦ž 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

If you can grab an employee pin a charger redeye can be had for around $800. I been chasing fca pins for a while. Unfortunately most arenā€™t working for fca anymore lol.

2 Likes

i canā€™t even imagine the scrutiny these days on those pins after that salesman got arrested. Article was shared here I believe.

1 Like

All vehicles are boring after a few months. Most of the forum crawlers are here more for the deal than they are the car.

3 Likes

A sensible young man with a bright future and a lot of room for groceries.

1 Like

Unknown

3 Likes

Lol they had scrutiny in 2015 or something. Itā€™s funny with fca losing their sh*t cause people sell ford pins left and right, I have no idea about gm pins but ford and fca employees actually sell them lmao.

A spoiled teen?

2 Likes

Donā€™t do itā€¦I still miss my 2016 550i xDriveā€¦
Had to part ways as the lease got over & the lease-end buyout was exorbitant

1 Like

Truth.

Pointing finger at selfšŸ˜Š

5 Likes
  1. beautiful war / great build ā€” whether you keep or swap. Reviewing what you said:

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

1. A couple thoughts Iā€™m sure you already considered:
  • the BMW payment is 2.9x the Camaro payment. It doesnā€™t sound like itā€™s 3x more enjoyable to drive, and swapping out (which also nets $4k due, which is beyond fair in this market), frees up 2.5x the monthly cashflow
  • the Camaroā€™s equity pays 5-ish bmw payments

Money is always a factor, but the heart wants what it wants. I would tell both cars they will be re-interviewing for this jobs, give both a spirited cruise, and reflect over the weekend what you will miss. Make them earn your love.

5 Likes

Love this!

Oh if it were only so simple.

4 Likes

Then fire them both!

3 Likes

How did this enter slow mode?

Felt like a nice wholesome conversation

3 Likes

Not sureā€¦I just yanked it so should be back to normal.

Other private transfers posters jealous of the attention and bumps you getting :grin:.

Love that blueā€¦ great looking lines and wheels. Whyā€™d you want to get rid of it again?

:wink:

1 Like

I hate to go off topic (well maybe i donā€™t really hate itā€¦), but do those seat protectors work well? Work on rear facing?

1 Like

Someone told him its too boring :no_mouth:

1 Like

Dude funny you ask, i just drive out if town last night and my daughter literally threw up 45 seconds before I pulled into a parking spot at a service plaza. Definitely worth the money as they saved a lot of damage. Call me crazy but I had a second spare one in trunk to replace the dirty one :rofl:.
Mines are a little different but yes they take 80 - 90% of the damage to your interior like a champ !

1 Like

I use the blankets they give you at the hospital :grin: same purposeā€¦ also helps with cushioning that hard plastic against the seats (ā€˜indentationsā€™ in the leather) and avoids color transfer from the baby/kid carriers into the leather.

Those are some good looking light colored Nappa seatsā€¦

Lol indeedā€¦

1 Like