šŸ¦ž 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

Sure, removed.

2 Likes

Appreciate it

Totally understand your point re HUD so I called it out in my ad!

Iā€™m personally not a fan of it and love this car for the engine more than anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LCI 550s & M5s just hit different. Beautiful spec and GLWT.
Also- priced super competitivelyā€¦that is if anyone can even find one of these the first place.

Words of wisdom. I transferred out of my M4 earlier this year. Categorical mistake of epic proportions.

7 Likes

I think anyone who sold their BMWā€™s earlier this year regret it for similar reasons :grin: We are all in the same boat and trying to avoid @Bostoncarconcierge from adding on :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I can relate. My 2021 M550i was the best car Iā€™ve ever had and I unfortunately had to part ways with it in April. Iā€™ve been trying to chase another one ever since. My advice is to think long and hard and ask yourself if youā€™ll truly be sad and miss the car if you let it go now. Let your instinct be your guide.

5 Likes

What ! You too? Well, welcome to the club :joy:

4 Likes

This is the first transfer thread Iā€™ve read where everyone is saying itā€™s crazy to let it go!

Iā€™m in a predicament with the current fleet and somethingā€™s gotta be thinned out

The Camaro is supposed to go next week to GMTV for a $4300 +

Assuming that goes well, maybe Iā€™ll pull this and drive it until my wifeā€™s lease is up then transfer it.

Always so much to think about!

3 Likes

1- no such thing as having too many cars
2- there isnā€™t a better possible way to spend $800 ish a month. This car is worth every penny. There is NOTHING else that you can do with the $4k upfront + $800 p/m saving thatā€™s going to bring this much joy. That is a fact.
3- if you must thin something out, it definitely shouldnā€™t be the M550.

in your case, just open up your deals to people outside of New England, and trust me youā€™ll cover the gap lmao

4 Likes

So if you are unwilling to negotiate the upfront $4,000 due to the seller, does that mean you ARE willing to negotiate the monthly payment? Are you willing offer an incentive to pay the sales tax on behalf of whomever you transfer the car to? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

In all seriousness, sick car/build. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the key right there. Sure, you get $4k DAS, but you will have to pay $4k more on whatever you replace it with anyway. Might as well enjoy the (relatively) low payment on what is otherwise one of the most desirable BMWs out there. By the way, there was a white one on SAL (approx. $86k MSRP) with a payment of $851/month that is now pending and the guy was asking for $6k down. Not sure what he ultimately ended up accepting, but if he can get $6k down at his payment, youā€™re probably not asking for enough on the down payment for yours.

4 Likes

I wonder if I should just post my Camaro here instead of selling it to GMTV based on current market.

Too many variables lol

Oy. Iā€™ll be kicking myself no matter what I do. Just want to keep everything

2 Likes

Did he order one or did you? :rofl::rofl:

Sounds like the camaro is gonna make you more, win win imo. Keep m550 and make money on camaro.

1 Like

$285/month v $826/month though! Lol

No one ordered a hellcat that I am aware of. Heā€™s just trying to convince me to sell the entire fleet and finance one haha

2 Likes

Haha not me my buddy just picked up his TRX and they told me they have a Hellcat Durango.

Iā€™m pushing @Bostoncarconcierge to get rid of the boring M550 and Vette.

2 Likes

ā€œBoringā€ :joy: certainly not a m2cs but also not boring

1 Like

You probably just upset 75% of the population of this forum.

6 Likes

If thatā€™s boring what am I in my V60.

4 Likes

The m550 is an $850/mo kinda car tho. The camaro definitely not worth over $450.

I mean once you go redeye you never go back, 800 hp baby!

Canā€™t think of a better machine for 2 car seats :red_circle: :eye:

3 Likes