Contact me for details paul.duran@dgdg.com

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

2017 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT

$599*/mo plus tax 42 MONTH LEASE
On approved credit. 2 at this offer.

$5,999 Customer Cash down + $1,000 Chevy Select Model Bonus Cash for a total of $6,999 due at signing. $0 security deposit; plus tax and license. Lessee responsible at lease end for mileage in excess of 10,000 miles at $0.25 per mile.

$5999 down? What a joke.

@ChevyPhil can you show your colleague the proper format for posting deals on this forum? At least he listed in the proper section this time.

6 Likes

Is that 10,000 miles for the WHOLE lease? Regardless horrible deal.

1 Like

DSR Leasing Example

2 Likes

I could beat that on a z06 with an msrp of 85k+

6 Likes

I could beat that on a jag convertible or porsche convertible at 75k+ msrp lol.

4 Likes

I love how everyone is getting real on OP. But ya- corvette leases suck- their leasing mindset is stuck in the millennium ages… Only good deal is cash deal.

2 Likes

These can be had many times for huge mark downs. I have seen $12k+. At times they also qualify for the 0% for 60 months, however that is seldom. They are having the first ever mid-engine corvette come out for 2018. I would like to add one of those to the collection.

Is that the Maybach or the Equinox collection that the corvette would belong to lol?

6 Likes

Can I trade a kidney for the down payment? What’s the exchange rate like on a Paul Duran Corvette special?

Does that matter? Or are you just trying to troll…

corvette residuals are atrocious. and the rate. it’s just not a lease-friendly car at all.

Come’on. Why so serious? Just some humor …

2 Likes

Yeah not to mention the 0% 72 months finance special on all remaining 2016’s. Between the corvette & the hellcat it seems US manufactures can never estimate their supply and demand properly with a lump sum of '16s still on lots.

I almost pulled the trigger on a z06 $96k msrp for $69k. They seem pretty desperate.

They really dropped $27K on a Z06. You are giving hope to many! Can you give more details on this? MY16/17 ? Lease or purchase? Any incentives used, etc… Thank You!

1 Like

Horrible deal. I would not touch this with 10ft pole.

They are already advertising 10% off without negotiations online. The ad I got from my local dealer in the mail had a 20% off for Memorial Day weekend for any vehicle. I’ll screenshot when I get another since I already recycled it (as always).

A few months back they had a promotion for 20% off (some dealers were even going to 25% off). Now after a few months, 2018’s coming & the ZR1 it should be pretty feasible to get those kind of numbers. Some already have markdowns of $20k+ advertised on auto trader. There is a corvette loyalty rebate but the primary incentive (other than the heavy discounts) is the 0% 72 month finance.

1 Like

Beat me to the punch. There is also a $2,000 down payment assistance rebate if you finance through GM too I believe.