$599+ lease on Corvette

If they gave 30% discount on the car, then assuming 20% depreciation extra, the payments would be in 600s for a 3 year lease. 600 for a 96k car is not bad at all

2 Likes

Yup- so pretty much OP pricing with $0 drive offs- and a better car… *shrugs. At the end of the day- I’m still very happy with my F-type.

I’m interested in getting a corvette and I’m in Georgia. Is it my best bet to wait until January when the taxes are calculated differently?

Yes ++++++++20 chars

Worked up a lease locally here on a 2017 Corvette GS.

The dealer took off 20.3% off a Grand Sport (75-79k MSRP). I went to do the lease numbers and the MF was .00330 for those at home that is a 7.93% rate on the money factor!!! This makes an S600 Maybach look cheap!

The lease was like $1,200 a month (36/10k) with a residual around 56%…this was INCLUDING GM employee lease discount, capped doc fee at $75, etc…

I walked out of there like I dodged some sort of lease bullet and told them to keep the car.

Les Stanford Chevrolet was advertising 2017 1LZ Z06 for $599 with 2k down 36 months 5k a year

My favorite dealer to check for deals. Pales in comparison to their 2016 deal for a (GM employee) Corvette 24 months, 5k miles $499 with $0 down.

Anyone know if corvettes lease better now? I saw kerbeck dealer in Atlantic City New Jersey offering leases. Thanks

I have a White 1LT Grand Sport I’m willing to sacrifice to the lease gods. Pm if your interested. I’m in Orange County CA not FL or NY

2 Likes

Create a new post in the marketplace for it rather than bumping this old thread.

How does the residual works?
If a dealer says this 2018 model car will worth $33K after 36 month can I ask them to give me 2015 model with same price range? And I buy it cash or do finance by my own credit union? How much extra do they charge?

do you mean buying out the lease at the end?

Here is the situation.
A dealer quoting me a 2018 corvette base model lease for 57.6k/53k (MSRP/Sell price).
He says the RV is 32.k after 3 years.
Can I just ask him to forget about the lease and give me a 3 years old model for 33k?
If I search online I can not find that low for 2015 models.

lmao… in a perfect world yeah

3 Likes

Why it is not happening in real life?
Can you find someone that just want to return his 2015 model and ask him to buy it out for you?
33k is 8-10k lower than the marker.

Why would anyone give away $8k-$10k to you?

2 Likes

Well they are many people that just want to return the lease and not buy it out.
So why not?

The main question is that if the market value is around %70 RV why GM put it as %56?

Nobody would buy out a lease banking on the promise that you’ll buy it from them. It’s also not worth their time and effort when they can just turn it back in.

Sure, that is fair.
Now my question is that if RV is negotiable?
I did quite a search in cars.com and many more websites.
RV for a corvette after 36 months should be more than %60
How come dealer is saying %56?