$500/month Budget, best hot hatch or similar for the money right now?

What’s a lease for that one?
A base Giulia can easily be had <400/m. A well optioned ones with bells and whistles under $500.

At the end, my advice would be to TEST DRIVE all these options and check out what makes sense to the driver. Every car has upside and downside. No one else can tell you what feature is more important to you.
E.g. Giulia has barely any trunk. Manual in rush hour traffic is hard to live with everyday. WRX is too loud for some. etc etc.

A T6? No clue, but there is a ton of data on the forum. I have seen them for under $400, but it really depends on options, trim level, etc.

Sub 400 is possibly with a nice build (47k msrp), 14% loaner discount, lease cash, no loyalty and 9% tax in PA. Assuming 4500 lease cash, 389 dealer fee, PA reg and tax.

1 Like

I thought I saw an R-design on a low-mileage lease for under $400 awhile back. It is definitely doable.

I had rented a GTI a few years ago in Orlando and I thought it drives great. I thought it would actually make my commute fun.

I’d definitely check out the X2 M35i. It’s a slightly lifted hot hatch, but I thought it was a blast to drive. I test drove one last summer when I was in the market and was pretty surprised, since I was coming from a Golf R. Not the most hackable BMW product, but if in the market specifically for a hot hatch, it’s a good option.

I think it was @Bostoncarconcierge that had a loaner one that had been in an accident for an incredible deal.

Thanks!

It was a 2019 :confused:

2 Likes

Have three S60 T6 AWDs in the stable (one '19 and two '20s) in both Momentum and R-Design trims. Can confirm they’re awesome. My deal is posted. 2020 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design ;-)