$50 Gift Card for Hyundai Test Drive

Hello, the 4th is finally here, good luck to all those hacking up leases today. I’m going to try on a Santa Fe Sport. I’ll post if I make a deal. I found on the Hyundai website, after you build your vehicle a pop up appears for you to print a coupon for a $50 coupon after a test drive at your local dealer. I won’t say no to that! Happy 4th!

1 Like

I do this twice a year with different manufacturers.

saw it for $40, signed up

Now I am curious what the URL is to the redemption website…:stuck_out_tongue:

Signed up my entire household.

Thanks!

Going to test drive the Azera.

I keep reading about the Hyundai Elantra sport. Should I test that instead??

Currently in Audi A4, no idea what Hyundai offers at all.

I just read an article that Hyundai is killing the Azera, so this might be a good opportunity to drive one! I don’t know anything about their cars though. We just leased their Santa Fe Sport, seems nice thus far.

Azera is being killed because its much too close to the genesis in what you get and doesnt sell well because they dont advertise it.

might be one per household…tried the hybrid sonata fully loaded, didn’t have the plug in hybrid. was pretty nice.

They are still offering the gift card but is only $40 now. Test drove the Ioniq, not bad.

How do you get the pop-up? I’ve been trying everything I can think of, just have not been able to find the pop-up.

I see $40 on my local dealer’s website. It was a green slider on the far left hand side of the screen.

See screenshot:

you go to hyundai.com and to the bottom with Local offers and this will pop

i did the test drive last friday and it looks like the dealer i went to still hasn’t submitted the form yet. I would click on the link provided in that voucher and see if the gift card has been redeemed. If not, then file a ticket and let them know. It’s most likely not the dealer’s priority to be processing these kinds of GC redeem request.

I’ll probably be doing this test drive on Friday at my local dealer. Just doing some research on Santa fe comparison for my end of year lease expiration. I’ll report back afterward. I did a chevy test drive on June 30. Within a week I got the $50 gift card.

When I went in, I asked the saleswoman to input into their system while I was standing there. I opted for Amazon e-gc and it was emailed to me immediately.

I received email visa gift card same day

Got this today when I made the deal on my $93 a month Elantra SE (w/ popular pkg). Just activated it and used it on all weather mats.

The disclaimer says cannot be owner of Ferrari, Maserati or Hellcat to qualify :slight_smile:

volvo also has this. doing both on friday

Link or info?

There’s a Volvo on my way home I’d give it a shot.

Anyone know their sportiest car model?