$50 Gift Card for Hyundai Test Drive

it popped up for me on volvos site while building a car. $50 gc, got an automated email then an email from volvo asking if my local dealer set me up for a test drive yet. Gonna try the v60 cc or xc60. The s60 seems kind of fun for a regular sedan, dunno what their sportiest car is.

1 Like

What car have the pop up?
Tried on mobile and IE no luck on volvocars website building it

Pop up just showed for me under xc60. Was using Chrome web browser for mobile

Try to use mobile and go click xc60ā€¦ thereā€™s a little tab at the bottom shows $50 Amazon gift card.

I had to go to my local volvo dealer website, and click every link but it finally appeared. Sweet!

the dealers in my area still havenā€™t inputted the code i went the 15th. i submitted the online request and it says i may contact the dealer by the 2nd if they havenā€™t yet

yeah very annoying. volvo was done the same day

Gift cards can be spent on anything? Just like cash?

Got my Hyundai and Volvo ones same day without much effort. Just had to send the code to the Hyundai person and for Volvo I lost the code and emailed the person from Volvo HQ that originally msgā€™d me. Got the giftcard sent to me shortly after that.

Any current ones?
I got Hyndai off the website today but Volvo dealer website getting nothing.

$40 Amazon card today at Hyundai. Salesperson gave it to sales manager who processed it pronto, less then 5 min.
Got home, logged on and entered code on Amazon and boom got 40 credit.

Test drove on 15th

Dealer hasnā€™t submitted yet. I followed up with incentives website they told me to contact dealer if no response by today.

Looks like no one will submit it.

No gift card

Is $50 enough money for you to spend an hour with ā€œGuido The Closerā€ ?

Just not worth it to me, if I may so opine !

And now looks like they spent a lot of time on the phone with ā€œJake from Hyundai Customer Service in Alabama but with Indian accentā€ going back and forth to figure out who what and where the processing needs to be doneā€¦
followed by an equal amount of grousing on Leasehakr and Slickdeals web siteā€¦ These $40-50 GCs are really foolā€™s gold.

I was able to get the 3 current offers. Chevy, hyundai and then the Volvo last.

Theres a Chevy one? How do you get it to pop up? Only ones I knew of were Hyundai, Volvo (got those 2) and Subaru (wouldnā€™t pop up).

Chevy came in an email after already signing up to be notified of new model release about equinox while back. Chevy was $50 . they kept sending it so I went in June. July had it as well. Subaru was annoying at only 25. So I skipped that one.

For me test driving the WRX was loads of fun.

Straightaway road flooring it 4 laps at sale consultants advice.

The Hyundai one was frustrating because I still donā€™t have my gift card and Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ll never input the code. The drive was lame and the dealer didnā€™t have the car I wanted to try

I received Hyundai gift card ( Amazon code ) only after submitting a ticket to customer service ( not dealership ) 5 days after my visit. Got it few hours after sending an email.

just got a $40 offer code. just need to complete the test drive in order to redeem it.