*49.3 Leasehackr Score* 2017 Chevy Equinox LT AWD $33,885. One Pay Lease $2,691 & $0/month. Equals to $63/mo +lic/tax/fees

I don’t, but it’s included in the LeaseHackr calculator and the math works on my deal to confirm as well as on the others being posted on GM cars now.

I could certainly be wrong.

It’s not uncommon for MF dips to be limited by term.

I hope you’re right!

There was actually a rate sheet and March 2016 terms online but it got pulled within the past few hours, wasn’t meant to be released publicly.

Ahh I see.

I might be thinking of my old Ally days. GM does their own leases now with GMF and dropped Ally.

This is what want a clarity on.
Money factor for one pay lease - Cruze 24/10000
with acquisition fee waiver.

If someone has this number, please share.

we can “select” specific bonus tags but no AWD were selected. You can still use the asian lease towards a AWD, you just loose the $1,500 select models.

Cruze LT Hatch C17352 and 4 otheres.

10k/24mo one pay $1,895.51.

Contact me for details.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet

2 Likes

What is money factor on this one pay lease ?
With acquisition fee waiver?

@ChevyPhil Phil. I want to applaud you for your hardwork and dedication to the forum. I’m glad your able to provide great deals for people while still making the dealer money. I hope other dealers on this forum act the same way.

4 Likes

Do you really care with $1,895.51 payment? You need to put it in perspective and if you really need/want that car - just grab it while it’s available for $1,895.51.

1 Like

Yeah … thats an eye opener.
Actually I will need a car 2 months from now.
But I will grab that now cause after two months i am not gonna get that price.

Yeah, you will “overpay” a whopping $160 for these two months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. This is the way I shop as well so I know where everyone is coming from.
When it comes to the deals I have, I really think the key is the great company I work for. DGDG.
They pay us by units and not on commission and I get a bonus for good surveys from happy customers. LH customers are usually very happy with the deal. It lets us work for the customer instead of against them. It gives me incentives to move units at the lowest price possible. The company makes their profit when you bring your vehicle in for free service and maintenance that the factory pays us for.
And when it comes to the complexity of leases and which rebates apply where, I know even some staff members get confused so I’m always happy to answer questions. Thank you to all of you for excepting me into your community. I’m happy to help.

1 Like

Not the exact deal (MSRP 32,325) but close enough for my client.

It’s a challenge to find a tagged LT in Philly!

1 Like

Anyone managed to find a comparable deal in Ohio?

Did you get the $1500 incremental bonus cash? I’m in PA and about to try to get the deal with the equinoxes. Can’t figure out all the incentives I qualify for.

@drtodd Yes. It might be based on your zipcode. PA is a big state!

Full Disclosure: i’m a broker so I worked this deal for someone - it’s not for me.

@senwia Awesome deal. i wish i can replicate your deal. I went to Mike Anderson Chevy right before Christmas and the individual i spoke to wouldnt get me anywhere near close to this deal. I am going to try to reach out to the people you recommended and see if they can replicate this deal. Any tips when i speak to them?

Lease programs are different every month.

Also helps to know your rebtaes, MF, RV, etc so that they don’t mistake you for the typical Joe.

Don’t forget to say hello