$424/m Audi e-tron One-Pay or 9 MSD($429) CA only

Sorry for not replying to the posts. First, I have daily limits because I’m a new user. But more importantly, it’s the last day of the month. I was at work 8:15AM this morning and when I came back home it was 12:16AM. I die every last day of the month… and rise from the ashes around the 3rd like a phoenix. lol
I will reply to everyone. I promise. Just not now. But soon.

Thank you Jake and Jin, my last two e-tron clients who stayed at the dealership until 11PM. And congratulations! Don’t forget to use complimentary unlimited carwash and call me if you need anything.

As for the rest of you, thank you for the warm welcome. Sorry if I missed your call or email. Send me a suggestion on what other Audi lease I should hack for August. (Apparently, I get to do only one per month.) I’m really good at math–a former physicist. I can usually build leases that are way more attractive than those advertised.

13 Likes

Are the programs still good till Monday? Or do the new programs start as of the 1st?

What do you mean by this? Your GM only allows you to push one model per month? Why?

She is just a physicist, so she gets one model. To push two or more, you need rocket surgery degree…

Marketplace rule. Apparently I get to post only one deal per month.
And in case he reads this, my GM is the best boss ever! :grin:

2 Likes

One thread doesn’t mean only one deal. You can post all your Audi deals in the same thread.

1 Like

Samantha is the real deal folks. You will not find a better Audi Sales rep. PERIOD

2 Likes

Thanks, Dad.

Just kidding. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh I see. That’s very helpful. Thank you, Jon!

1 Like

Do you guys have conquest instead of loyalty? Coming from a BMW/ Porsche.

How are the numbers for august?

Can you get it outside California?

Yes, but it’s not worth the trouble for me and for you.
For me…This is a very low margin deal. I don’t want to have to deal with the transport company, the delays, and the headache that comes from out of state registration.
For you… The cost of transport can be as much as 1800 across the country. So unless you live within a day’s drive, it wouldn’t make sense.

4 Likes

No conquest. I wish we had conquest.

Thanks for posting-- if I am ever in the market for an audi I will let you know! Also located in norcal but still have 24 months on my bmw

Hi Samantha, can you please email me if there is an option to lease for 36 months and 7500 miles per year. Both single payment and monthly.

I have current lease on Volvo.

Regards

Interestingly longer leases are expensive than shorter ones

Any changes for August? ET, A6/7, etc?

Not much change to the program. Some increase in MF for some models. Oh, I may give away some high end 2019s like A8, RS5s.

2 Likes

Good deal. Keep me posted on deals for non-loyalty. Coming from a Tesla. I am in SoCal, but willing to do the drive.