$424/m Audi e-tron One-Pay or 9 MSD($429) CA only

Are you able to lease to NY if I pay for shipping?

Thank you

All set - check my profileā€¦

8 Likes

I am interested in it can i make a appointment? lol :slight_smile:

Welcome, any deal for A4?

Insane!!! Welcome.

Can a super brilliant dealer @audigirl figure out how to make this deal available to an MA resident?

Why is the one pay so much- - 14k, is that price for a 3 year lease. Or is that 24 months at $370 + tax + drive offs which would put drive offs around ?4000$. Am I calculating wrong?

1 Like

Loyalty is $2k

Just messaged, based in Oakland and hoping to pick one up this weekend

Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s for 36 months?

1 Like

Has anyone attempted or can confirm if you can use someone elseā€™s eligibility by leasing/registering the car with that persons address? Whatā€™s stopping me from ā€œmoving in with my friendā€ to qualify for loyalty?

Loyalty terms:
ā€œFor an individual, member of an individualā€™s household, or business customer who currently owns or leases a MY2009 or newer Audi model. Proof of ownership requiredā€¦ā€

I am looking for my next car around Fremont, hope you will share more deals in the future!

Amazing deal. If only I can get out of my A4 with 20 more payments remaining.

Hopefully for 36-months, but this quote is for non-loyalty, so perhaps it is still for 24-month/7500 miles. Donā€™t forget, there are still DMV fees, acquisition fee, taxes, etc, so maybe the few extra thousand may be used to cover these.

Agreed. It is for 24 month and includes the amount DAS. I confirmed with audigirl yesterday.

1 Like

How much would be the price 30 months 10 k, single pay, tax 7.95

Thanks in advance

What will be the DAS for $373/month?

1 Like

Whatā€™s DAS - seems to be around $4K based on your 1-pay? No pull-ahead on 2019ā€™s right?

How long after a lease turn in are you still recognized for loyalty- or do you need to have a current Audi in the household?

My understanding is that you need to have had an Audi within the last three months.