$3k Asian lease conquest deals. Cruze one pay $1,895.51 10k/24mo. Cruze 15k/24mo $2035.31. Trax sold out, Equinox sold out

blows any any cruze deals ive seen.

GM program rules says it has to be a lease, sorry about that.

Can you see if my Infiniti lease will be eligible? I am hoping ? If not maybe i need to wait when you guys have the next deal?

sorry the luxury brands and not eligible. Infinity, Acura, and Lexus don’t qualify.

MSRP: [$22,795]
Selling Price: [$21,614]
Rebates: [$3000 Asian Conquest, $1700 CCR, $1500 Regional CCR, $1500 Bonus Tag]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: raised to waive acquisition fee -, then lowered for one time payment
Residual: [67%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,895.51]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$0]

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

1 Like

Did the deal today. I got a Cruze LT MSRP $24,030. We did a one and done at $1135.74
24mo. 10k/yr. I have no idea RE MF since it was one pay. I can share more if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

That’s less than 50 a month. Cheaper than a cell phone!

Congratulations on the new car!

What was your adjusted mf?

maybe someone can make more sense of this. take a look.

Can you share the dealer info? Seems like you live in cali

FYI, I am pretty sure you are going to get a call in about a week telling you you have to sign a new contract. You cannot have negative depreciation on a contract (which you do) as such the bank will kick it back. If and when they call just be prepared to sign a new contract but do not agree to give them any more money they can find a way to eat the difference it is the same deal to them without any additional cash on your part.

they better pay my gas if i have to drive back to Sac.

Curious, do you know what are some ways a dealer can make up for this in the contract, on the spot? Assume it’s not a local dealer so things like free service are no use.

I still don’t understand my deal. where did they get the $1134.74 for my one pay? seems the dealer just pocketed some of what I paid (after sales tax).

They’ll just fedex it to you.

Lose money.

It’s not worth the headache to unwind a deal over what ends up being pocket change to a 3mm sales department.

@ChevyPhil is the lease conquest deal off the table?

They called on friday and had a courier deliver the new contract. The dealer ate $90. Good call! Another dealer laughed when I showed them the chicken scratches all over the first one.

yea, it was march only.