$3k Asian lease conquest deals. Cruze one pay $1,895.51 10k/24mo. Cruze 15k/24mo $2035.31. Trax sold out, Equinox sold out

We are reloading our bonus tags on the 15th. Equinox LS one pay for around $1,700 depending on tax rate. Cruze LT hatch under $18,95.51. Trax LS under $1,700 as well. I will have specif numbers on the 14th when I know which stock numbers get selected to have a bonus tag. Contact me for details and set a appointment for the 15th or 16th at the latest to take advantage of these crazy specials.
I have done many deal with people from this great forum and always do business the right way. very transparent and just the way everyone wants it done. offering top tier lowest MF’s available and giving good prices.

Phil 415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet.

4 Likes

Thanks @ChevyPhil - If only you were about 3,000 miles east in Boston, would love to do business.

@ChevyPhil, is there any wiggle room in this in terms of a loan vs lease? My wife has a loan with Honda Financial, but we are interested in this if it can be done.

Is the option of shipping the car possible? I live in AZ. Thanks!

If I am not wrong, these asian lease deals blow away last year’s checy cruze deal??

1 Like

Apparently it is strictly for an Asian lease and furthermore one that matures within 365 days. So asian auto loans are excluded

Trax bonus tags sold out! Equinox bonus tags Sold out!
Cruze available! one pay $1,895.51

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262

blows any any cruze deals ive seen.

GM program rules says it has to be a lease, sorry about that.

Can you see if my Infiniti lease will be eligible? I am hoping ? If not maybe i need to wait when you guys have the next deal?

sorry the luxury brands and not eligible. Infinity, Acura, and Lexus don’t qualify.

MSRP: [$22,795]
Selling Price: [$21,614]
Rebates: [$3000 Asian Conquest, $1700 CCR, $1500 Regional CCR, $1500 Bonus Tag]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: raised to waive acquisition fee -, then lowered for one time payment
Residual: [67%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,895.51]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$0]

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

1 Like

Did the deal today. I got a Cruze LT MSRP $24,030. We did a one and done at $1135.74
24mo. 10k/yr. I have no idea RE MF since it was one pay. I can share more if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

That’s less than 50 a month. Cheaper than a cell phone!

Congratulations on the new car!

What was your adjusted mf?

maybe someone can make more sense of this. take a look.

Can you share the dealer info? Seems like you live in cali

FYI, I am pretty sure you are going to get a call in about a week telling you you have to sign a new contract. You cannot have negative depreciation on a contract (which you do) as such the bank will kick it back. If and when they call just be prepared to sign a new contract but do not agree to give them any more money they can find a way to eat the difference it is the same deal to them without any additional cash on your part.

they better pay my gas if i have to drive back to Sac.