$39k msrp Shock Camaro LT1 $330/mo all in 39/10 Florida Only

I got one of these for a client that backed out. 39/10 for Florida residents with first responder and lease conquest. $39k msrp. This is the only one I have. No other colors.

Tech package
Bose
Auto trans
Black appearance package.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Shocking…

3 Likes

@SoFLYWhitted Here’s a great deal

It’s good for Florida. They won’t touch north east prices! I’ve been hammering them all week down from 375

Yea he was looking for one and is located in Florida.

Going to be really hard too get rid of this car. Only thing that may force it is the speeding tickets I am sure to accumulate.

1 Like

I’m in no rush to transfer it. I think there’s going to be less available at the end of summer then people think! Deals going on it’s 3rd month. I still think it’s the best bang for buck out there

1 Like

By far, same here I’m looking forward to summer with it.

2 Likes

Hey what is total due at signing I might be interested

First month. My fee is 500. If you have both incentives then it’s 330 if you’re in Florida.

1 Like

Is that including tax and can the payment be customized?

1 Like

Also I have another chevy equinox in house lease which is ending it has too payments left can I get rid of that in process

I have a maroon one but would get this in a heartbeat and just give the other one to a family member.

Such a cool color

1 Like

I can’t take trades. Best to figure out what Carvana offers

Can the payment be customized to being it down to something like 299 a month all in

You can put down as much money as you want to bring the payment down. I don’t suggest it but that’s up to you

Does Chevrolet include nurses as first responders?

1 Like

I just had to provide a hospital ID so yes you’re definitely included

Yes nurses are 100% considered first responders. They seem to be pretty liberal with the policy on that

They weren’t, and then they were for a while during peak Covid, then they took it away. Now they seem to have created a “Healthcare” discount to group them into. It’s all the same discount regardless.

1 Like

yeah my wife signed my second camaro for the discount in Florida. How were they ever not considered first responders!?! They prob caught some backlash from dropping them. I had a guy that delivers supplies to hospitals get approved for it.