350 GLE Mercedes-Benz

Thanks @BenzBuyer. Try to squeeze them for the pre paid maintenance as well

Thanks for the advice@alex_b.

Dude, if you don’t want this, I do! I will take this offer. Is this in FL?

Does anyone know if you are able to use the Amex 1000 certificate towards Mercedes lease demos? Are they technically considered CPO vehicles because it states on the certificate excludes CPO vehicles. Just not sure if they refer to purchasing CPO vehicles.

What is the Amex certificate?

Amex platinum card MB gives you 1000 silver star certificate toward a new lease or purchase, not pre owned vehicles.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you. Thought it was a regular amex.

@vhooloo any idea on the Silver Star certificate being used towards a demo lease?

Just curious what the sale price is before taxes, etc. 10% off msrp on a new one seems pretty easily attainable which you’re well beyond.

I believe it’s 49,620.00.

Hey @ursus look people are asking me advice on things I know nothing about. Sorry, I don’t know Mercedes well…

Even when you don’t know a thing, you come up with a thing which is correct every time 60% of the time.
p.s. Since when do I know anything about MB? I could technically ask my friend, though…

More 61% right. Do not shortchange him.

See,I am already improving. Was 60%, now i am up to 61%. Now aiming for “62% of the time, vhooloo’s advice works all the time …”

Would really appreciate it if you could your friend @Ursus. Don’t want to disclose during negotiations till we agree on a price.

Thanks for the help @vhooloo

The answer is “yes”.

Great! Thank you very much.

@Ursus dealer is telling me I cant stack fleet and Silver star certificate, has to be one or the other.

@nyclife any insight on this as well?

with mercedes you usually can’t stack much. They usually just give you the highest one with some exceptions. I don’t know the specifics regarding this certificate. I think its $100, but im not sure.