$342 Mercedes-Benz E300 4matic loaner

If it’s a trade, then it wouldn’t be lease-able, would it?

Correct, can’t lease a trade.

Anyone heard of mercedes not allowing signing of sales contract by mail? I can’t imagine they physically require every out of state buyer to sign the contract in person…

Not good. I’m a bit confused about the tax, I see it upfront in the due at signing so why is it also included in the monthly? Also, you should get them to at least 20% off MSRP (~50,000), but even then your payment will be ~$500 due to the lack of MSD’s in NY. I’d recommend searching outside of NY unless they’re giving a massive discount. No MSDs/Fleet I think ~500 is the best you could hope for on a 36/10. MF is at base, acquisition fee slightly marked up from 795.

I heard that from 1 dealer in MA, outside of that, all dealers I dealt with (in all parts of the country) were ok with mail.

another dealership located in CT

I havent had much luck with the CT dealers

NYC, NJ, AND CT dealers aren’t trying to hear it. They’re all about the money

They won’t please that one for whatever reason

By mail they can’t gouge you in the F&I office.

I think you are looking at leasehackr postings on demo cars and then comparing them with new cars. For starters, the demos are selling for 44k and your discount is 7k. So that’s a lot of ground to cover :slight_smile:

got mine last monday at fairfield ct mercedes. $440/month with 6 MSDs. 10k/36 month. ask for vlad

$440/mo is close to brand new lease. I got a quote locally for a brand new E300 4matic with about $61k msrp for $480/mo including 8.613% of tax.

Was your quote on a new one before the incentives changed for August?

How many miles a year?

East coast? That’s an aggressive number

Numbers unchanged for August. I have verified with my dealer

Working this deal:
e300 4matic loaner with ~8k miles
36 month/12k miles a year
64.9 msrp (premium package 2)
Selling price is about 19% off
1500 fleet
795 acquisition
850 total doc+dmv
Residual about ~56.4% after mileage adjustment
mf .00032 after autopay and 10 MSD’s (I know its marked up)
With taxes and acquisition rolled in payments (but dmv/reg/first month up front) I’m at ~$500/month

Trying to get another $1000-1500 off the front end to get it where I want it but right now its looking iffy so I’m prepared to walk.

This is in the midwest fyi - but please do not contact the dealer if you figure it out since it’ll mess with my negotiations.

that’s not happening here in the tri state for new. The advertised deals are $599 + $3000 + taxes/fees on new. Even the loaner are hard to get under $500 without a lot of effort. It took me 3 weeks and a lot of back and forth.

If I maxed the MSDs, it would have been like $409 or $419 which is pretty good I think for the NE.