$314/Mo 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t (1st pmt DAS ONLY)

2020 Accord Sport 1.5t in Sarasota, FL
https://www.gowildehonda.com/

Talk to my man Chad, he is a new generation sales guy, not the sweaty salesmen of years past. 10/10 service rating. Mention Wes in your text/email, and/or show him the post & it will be ultrasmooth sailing.

Disclaimer, I did get a college grad discount (Within Last 2 years & Pic of Diploma, but you can either negotiate or if you have a Honda already the loyalty is more than 500.)
Also you have to qualify for the 1st tier credit check which is pretty easy for someone with credit but if not just cosign & it’ll go through.

I really worked the numbers and was shooting for $299 a month which by later this year with more incentives would be doable. I just needed a new car for the future wifey and this was by far the best deal of any car out there for the comfort factor as well as quality for the price. Test drove toyota hyundai volks ford. This model does have CARPLAY which lower models with better incentives do not which is a must have for me.

Signed on 2/4/20

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $27460
Discounted Price: $24,950 (total cap cost)
Monthly Payment: $314 AFTER TAX
Drive-Off Amount: $314
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00127
Residual: 59%
Incentives: College Grad 500
Region: SouthEast
State: Florida
Leasehackr Score: 7.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

If this isn’t possible due to geography still reach out you’d be surprised what can happen, PM me and if we cant figure out how to make it work I will give you the script i used to mail shop 12 local dealers and then took my best deal to chad to make it happen. PM me if you need any advice I’m not a broker but I will help cuz this is fun for me.

Here is the link to my last deal in Dallas, I will post all my future mods for this ride and such once I have a chance to take pics.

1 Like

Looks nice! Thanks for posting this, I’ve got a month to sign mine. Too bad the Chicago incentives aren’t as good as Florida…

1 Like

I bet you could have it shipped if you reach out or at least explore the costs

Good point. My newbie brain didn’t even think about shipping. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’l’ try reaching out

1 Like

PM Me your email / phone I’ll get you in touch if you need to

If you have Costco card, try their online quote system. I got $26877 on a $31990 Accord Sport 2.0 from O’Hare Honda.

PM’d 202020

Tried the Costco quote like you suggested, on a Sport 1.5 Countryside Honda was at $24k after costco and pre-tax/title/etc… Waiting for an email response on the MF

Did you end up getting the car from O’Hare?

No. I was in the “let’s see if I like the Accord/Mazda6 and how much can I get one for” phase of car shopping. Wound up getting a Stinger, only to return it 4 days later (story in Off Topic forum”. Holding off for the time being.

Your calculator doesn’t make sense at all. I’m assuming you rolled all the fees/incentives into the selling price, which makes you deal look worse at first glance and not particularly helpful for others trying to do price comparison research. Do you have a calculator link filled out with the actual numbers?

1 Like

For the Chicagoland folks, I got a 2019 Accord 2.0t with MSRP of around $31k and sales price of ~27k from Valley Honda in Naperville / Aurora area. This was a few months ago. The 2.0t is soooo much fun to drive (just an FYI).

My monthly payment is $343 for 15k miles a year. I think it was quoted for around $325 for 12k miles a year. I used the college grad discount at the time.

1 Like

Anyone have anyone luck with the range on the 2.0?

nice! I ended up getting a Mazda6 instead of an accord but this is still a good deal.

1 Like

2020 Acura TLX’s have been leasing extremely well- picked up one at $307/month, 36 months, 12k with zero down. That said- enjoy the Accord!

1 Like

2020 2.0T
$349 month pretax 12k/36m
1st payment down

I have to say that the new accord looks really nice, better than low tier BMW 3 series… imo

2 Likes

When I had my E500, nothing made me crave a Honda Accord more than a C-Class loaner from the MB dealer.

That seems like a really good deal. What state are you in? Can you share the contact information please.

Hi Faizanym,

That seems like an awesome deal. What was your DAS? Thank you in advance.

I paid 1st month upfront so 0 DAS with taxes and everything rolled into the monthly.