3 row SUV lease advice

Or Odyssey tbh

1 Like

Ideally you did a search through past threads to get an idea of the pros / cons mentioned of the various models…while the mf / rv / incentive info in the threads may not be relevant or current. Keep in mind that today’s mf / rv/ incentive info most likely will not be the exact same in a few months time when you are looking to start a new lease.

Search results for ‘3 row suvs’ - Leasehackr Forum

2 Likes

Highlander Hybrid or gas, if you hate your children rx350l (so not an option, this is a sarcastic joke), Sienna, odyssey, pilot, passport if you just need the larger space.

Cute dog btw.

2 Likes

350 dollar 3 row XC90s? Even 450 is a stretch. This is New Highlander territory.

1 Like

If You are open Odyssey is a good option.
This is from NJ dealer.

Here is an XC90 with upgrades signed last month for $449 with only first month’s payment at signing. I am sure there are more.

No XC90 is going to be $350, but $400-450 will.

1 Like

I have 2021 Highlanders, 4runners and siennas in your price range. Message me if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

highlander, xc90 , minivans. I’d skip the 4runner, space utilization in CUVS or other unibody vehicles is much better. RX-L is of course the only exception to the rule

I just went thru this. Looked at basically every 3-row SUV my wife and I could find. <$500 a month with tax, you really won’t find an XC90 without some luck (demo + incentives) and probably some broker help.

We gave up on an XC90 pretty quickly because they were all $500-$600 a month with tax.

Palisade and Telluride are too much as well.

The only real options we liked for a 3-row SUV were a new Dodge Durango, leftover Acura MDX, new Ford Explorer, or new Mazda CX-9.

Durango felt a little too cheap for us and just didn’t like the drive very much. MDX drove nicely but felt very outdated inside. Mazda was nice, but too small.

And so, because of those reasons and because we came out of an Explorer lease last year and had some extra incentives to get back into one, that’s what we ultimately did. Perfect car for us despite what others might think of the Explorer.

We opted for a 2021 XLT with sport appearance package, moonroof, tech, etc. MSRP was about $45,000. With $3,500 in incentives from Ford and $2,250 DAS towards fees, etc., we are at $400 a month (pre-tax) for 36 months and 10K miles per year (MF and residual matched Edmunds).

At that price point, we didn’t think we could do much better and we’re pretty happy.

1 Like

TBF that looks really hard to replicate in a way where anyone else can stay within $450

Low MSRP
Trifecta of rebates (FR, Costco, conquest)
Almost no tax.

2 Likes

It could be possible, most likely not probable. Really depends if they want to put in the work to get a deal like that. Maybe a Highlander then if not. The new ones look very sharp.

Is a minivan out of the question? Odyssey or Sienna? I know most folks have a visceral reaction with the word “minivan”, but it is the most functional and practical option for third rows. GLWT!

Why do I smell Carolina barbecue…

The new Sienna is sharp though.

2 Likes

If you don’t need a proper third row (and you may not if you’re looking at the XC90), check out the 2021 Kia Sorento.

1 Like

It held the top spot for interesting minivan for about 10 minutes… And then Kia said “Hold my beer.”

1 Like

Fixed that for ya! The new Kia minivan is pretty good… @ethanrs odds of market adjustment on a minivan?

1 Like

appreciate all the responses from everyone and I’m definitely going to take a look at all the options recommended (especially the Volvo) also my wife would rather walk then drive a mini van lol

That’s amazing amazing deal for an explorer! Hopefully I could get something close to that because I do like the explorer

That is not an amazing deal (effectively $450 before taxes) on a lightly equipped SUV with one of the worst third rows in its class

I’m also 99% sure the Volvo is not happening in your budget.

What have you found so far by looking through the Marketplace?

Mercedes GLB