3 Row Luxury SUV?

Hi all! I currently own a 2015 Buick Enclave and am looking for something new… I want a 3 row luxury SUV that has equivalent space to my Enclave… (Meaning, the third row can actually seat adults.) I’m trying to keep the payment around $600/mo, but that number can be somewhat flexible. I’m most likely just going to lease a new Enclave Essence, just wondering if there are any better ways to spend my money… All suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

1 Like

forgot to mention i need around 17k-18k miles a year…

As long as it isn’t a BMW :face_vomiting:

Acura MDX, Infiniti QX80, Lexus GX460, Lexus RX350…plenty good options.

2 Likes

I didnt realize discounts were so large on the MDX.

1 Like

I vote for Volvo XC90.

1 Like

Or what you meant to say is that you didn’t realize there was so much lease incentives on them :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

True. So I’ll assume those “Radley Prices” are for lease only, not purchase? Kind of like Volvo of a couple of years ago throwing tons of money at S90 leases…

Lease…then buy out in a month. Don’t see the issue😁

2 Likes

That’s a good car! It’s going to be more expensive, and will lack that growl and V6 power.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I looked at the MDX and the XC90 and the third rows felt really small. I have two teenage kids, so the Enclave seems like the best bet so far… Do you think it is possible to get an Essence with 18k miles a year under $600?

It’s not luxury, but did you look at the VW Atlas? Lots of room for a midsize and the SEL is pretty loaded.

1 Like

I did look at the Atlas, I actually test drove one… The features were nice, and it was very spacious in the third row. However the ride was far rougher than my Enclave. I would like to stick with a luxury suv for the ride quality…

1 Like

Have you looked at the Palisade/Telluride?

My wife and I leased an Enclave Essence about a year ago. Very happy with it. Payments on higher trims would have been much higher. It is very similar to a Traverse LT with leather seats which at the time cost about the same, maybe there is a $ difference now. At the time the Traverse and Atlas were the only other SUV that were similar in terms of 3rd row/cargo space in that price range.

1 Like

I reached out to this dealership for the MDX, they were not very forthcoming with details of deals on MDX. They wanted me to come down but I told them I am like 3-4 hours away, I can not come down there unless I am taking delivery of a vehicle. I wanted them to provide information so I can be confident in their deal and then finalize it. But not much luck so far. Does anyone know someone there who would be helpful?

Glad to hear that you like your Enclave. I love my 2015 and want another… So i’m guessing it shouldn’t be too hard to get one for under $600 then?

The issue is in states like MD you pay the tax twice. Otherwise very tempting

I am interested in lease a Acura MDX. Can I have your email?

The MDX is tired…7 years old. Not surprising they have to throw the cash at people to entice them.

1 Like

No one cares :grin::man_facepalming: Still one of the best suv’s out there. It’s a very successful platform and design.