3 Row Luxury SUV?

People say the same thing about my wife’s QX60, but the infotainment is about at the right modernization level for her. [She struggled with the Sensus system on my S90.] So if I keep her in a dumbed down version, she wont know what she is missing - have a couple of years but trying to prepare ahead of time.

3 Likes

First off a car is a car, and not a home computer. If you really need an ipad, go to Best Buy and get one. Plus you only look at part of a screen when looking at a specific image, when driving. You can’t view the whole screen with one glance - you break it up in parts.

The MDX has all the modern features.

1 Like

We pay a little less than $600 for our Enclave and maybe paid around $1500 for fees at signing. But the incentives, MF, and residual changes every month so what we pay from a year ago may not be relevant.

1 Like

New cars are probably more powerful than home computers. My old X5 had about 140 electric motors to deal with. You would always hear something running as you walked up to it. Even my Prius always has something humming when entering before hitting the power switch.

American is usually better when it comes seating for 3 rows of adults. If the kids are teenagers, you’ll want something bigger.

I have a RX450 hL and GX 460. The 3rd row is for children or a short trip.

1 Like

suggestion which I’ve used in a similar scenario - ask for the credit app via email and pdf it back for them to start the process. once they given you your agreed terms, offer to pay the due at signing immediately to lock it in so you indeed arent wasting the trip with the run-around. follow up with an email confirming the terms and your CC payment confirmation from your CC website or app processed to the dealer.

you’ll be in/out the dealer in 30mins if that happens. leverage is on your end many times over too, as they will do their best not to refund you that payment and complete a deal, if they are indeed playing games.

best of luck! :+1:

1 Like

agreed on the american vs non-american 3rd rows. if you’re going non-american for 3rd row comfort, it’s best you seek a minivan.

1 Like

GMC Yukon?

1 Like

Selling successfully does not make it one of the “best” SUV’s out there. Bestseller? Sure. There is a reason it sells, and that is the cheaper price and maintenance. Same concept as the QX60. They are the right car for the right audience. Folks who don’t want to pay the premium for the more expensive vehicles. Doesn’t make it one of the best SUVs. The interior is in need of a refresh like the RDX, and is absolute garbage at the moment. Let’s not even get started about ride quality in comparison to Germans. It indeed may be the right choice for many, but that doesn’t justify choosing it over rivals when money/maintenance costs are flexible.