$29k GMC Terrain SLE FWD - $185/month with $45 Due. + $700 Costco Card

The rebate/deal breakdown is:

$1500 conquest
$750 market ccr
$1000 lease cash
$2000 dividends
*You can also get the Costco Holiday Promo with this deal for a $700 costco cash card effectively making this a $157 lease payment

**MSRP: $29095
**Selling Price: $25820
**Monthly Payment: $185
**Cash Due at Signing: $45.00
**MSD:$0.00
Incentives: Alot

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 1.6% APR?
Residual: 64%?

Region: Colorado
Leasehackr Score:

1 Like

Sweet deal

what is this $2000?

1 Like

How does one go about getting the dividend cash? Beyond asking for it that is.

Maybe 36 month is cheaper, probably don’t have to get tires on 24 mo though. I like to go 36 mo so I’m not getting killed on the registration when I have to lease another car after 2 years, that third year of registration on used car is allot more palatable than the first year on a new car. Tires probably wash that out though, although I’m curious what the numbers are at 36mo

Sounds to me like a euphemism for Flex Cash based on how I’ve heard it explained, unless it’s some other new program.

Seems like a good deal.
Would this be able to be replicated in norcal?
Any loyalty rebate on this? Have a chevy.

Yeah, what @electriceliminator said. Someone else mentioned they got “dividend cash” as well. It’s apparently monies from GMF to the dealership they can use as they wish to close deals. Has something to do with how many deals they send through GMF is what determines how much $$$ the dealer gets to play with.

1 Like

sounds a little like those $500 bonus tags they can assign to whatever deal

@chevysalesgirl…is this just a Buick/GMC thing, or does Chevy have “dividend cash” to use as well?

Can you send me the name of the dealership and salesman?

Sure he will send you a pm shortly.

1 Like

Yeah thats what i found out as well.

I was looking into doing the Costco deal and the local dealer emailed me at 5:30am and said he would get back to me… then never did. Anyone have details on the dealer for this lease deal?

@chevysalesgirl @mani_is_kool Any assist with replicating this deal would be appreciated

Trish sells Chevy. Mani is in Florida. You need to find a dealer that will use $2000 in dividend cash

1 Like

Yep all depends on your dealer. Up to dealer and also, they usually dont use more than $1000 is what I was told.

Has anyone come close to replicating this deal in the NY/NJ/PA areas?

Ok. I have received 3 seperate pms today asking me if this deal can be replicated. So before anyone else sends me a pm, please note

1. i have nothing to do with the posted deal
  2. im based in Florida and not Colorado
  3. its no where possible to get the same deal unless you find a dealer who is willing to give you and extra $2k in flex cash.
  4. Base SLE is are not too common at dealers as well.
    Thank you
1 Like

his structure is all f’d but i got to the same number just doing it normal through GMC. it’s a bit of a gnarly loser, so the harder thing is finding a dealer to do it.

looks like non-gm lease, true gmsupplierdiscount.com, no costco (not stackable), and 10k miles would get you there. LA based dealers unlikely to be primarily GMF dealers with everyone using credit unions. but it’s not a rebate thing.

2 Likes