$279+tax $299 DAS $43890 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia and $329/mo+tax $329 DAS $45190 Stelvio (NC) deals

Triad Alfa is currently offering killer deals on the Giulia and Stelvio, i leased from them in the past and the process was straight forward no BS, check out their website for specials, 27 month 10k $43890 Nerro Giulia $279 plus tax with $299 due at signing if you currently lease an FCA vehicle i believe. Otherwise add $1000 to downpayment. Also $329/mo with $329 due at signing for the $45190 Stelvio. I have no affiliation with them, just sharing the great deal.

3 Likes

Fantastic…anyone know of a tristate area dealer that comes close?

1 Like

Anywhere in socal that can match this?

1 Like

Westbrook Alfa might come close or maybe match the deal. Check their site. Think fine print says current FCA customers otherwise it was a little more. But can prob still be hacked down to that

Hi there,

I am getting a this deal for a Stelvio 43.5K MSRP with dealer in NC

• DAS $1000, includes first month lease+taxes+tag
  • $360 lease per mo, inclusive of all taxes and fees
  • 39 mo/12K miles
  • MF = .51% IR
  • RV: $20683.20
  • applied about 8.5K in incentives

My total lease cost for 39 months would be around $14,680
Do you see any issues with this offer?

Yeah. Everything. Compared to what many have gotten with our Alfa leases that deal is horrible.

And the best terms for Alfa leases are generally 24-27 months.

It’s ok for 12k miles but i think you can do better

Thank you Sarlacc. I agree, but others have not provided any better. The 1K downpayment has 699 doc fee and first lease, taxes, tags baked in. This is how the calc showed up trying to fit in these numbers approximately. I tweked the calc for 38mon since 1K down has the 1st lease in it. The leasehackr score looks good. what am I missing?

Since you mentioned 24/27 mon 10K as better deal, can you point to me a link or a thread that has the details? I looked around, could not find much except the one on this top post

Don’t seem to be a bad deal at all? A broker quoted me $434 a month with $1890 down for 39/12 based on $44.6k msrp… So i’d take this in a heart beat… Can I ask is it for you? And how tall are you? I’m 5’11" and previously drove a tahoe and now trying hard to fit in to something. Stelvio is nice but seems small…

That’s what I thought for the deal, looked decent to me. But I am sure a 24/27 month may have better terms. Looks like 329 plus tax deal on a 27mo, 10K might look better since the 36mo service costs will add to ownership cost.

It is for my wife, she is 5’8 and I am 5’11. I drive a Audi A4, so I am used to smaller seats. But she will be test driving this weekend and will let her decide.

Cool, going from a Tahoe Lt to whatever else is rough… I was paying $515 a month with about $2500 das for a $59k lease back three years ago, same Tahoe now they’re asking $745 and more a month. So it’s been a rough process looking…

I am getting Gulia - 39/12 for $369 inc tax and first month down from very same dealership.
MSRP is 46390.

What could the cost possibly be for additional 3 months? The car will still be under warranty.

That’s a pretty good deal. I was getting $379/mo with $1000 down in the Pacific NW just for a Base Giulia.

I will provide the breakdown once I get the paperwork in the mail.

Glad to hear you made a deal with them.

Thank you for the contact. I am dealing with Kirk.

Do Alfa’s come with three years’ free scheduled servicing?

Has anybody done this deal at this dealership? If so can you post the pricing sheet and how they arrived at this price point? My local dealership is having a hard time even getting close, was wondering how this dealership was managing this price point. Thanks!!

Dealer here - the deal is possible according to the local tag fees, dealer doc fees, etc with $279 + tax. The $1,500 loyalty is what gets the payment so low, but you have to currently be leasing an FCA vehicle. Without that it goes up $50/mo.

3 Likes